Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
7 1/4 i pulled from my 66 is indeed 5/8ths of an inch wider then the
8 1/4 I still have the 7 1/4 here, always here if needed, straight bolt back in, I like the lighter rear, if not abused they do well in these 3000 lb cars I think.

73 duster was 5/8ths narrower then my original 7 1/4.

indeed, and they are awesome, dependable and pushes these early A's great down the hwy :thumbsup:

My director in my brain said v8 it and enjoy as long as I put tall gears in it, those 2.87 gears should be perfect with 330 hp I figure
Yup. I've had the proof in the puddin right here in my shop. I've had one of each A body rear end side by side and each one is a little different. They all interchange since the perches are in the same spot, but the overall lengths are different.

Guys, just got the call my lungs are clear and no signs of cancer. Been taken off my chemo morning pills for a week, to prepare me for surgery, and blood thinners.

One week from today I get a skin cancer taken off, near my main artery on my right leg, been there since I was 13, right where a short pair of pants line hits.
Worked way to close to pesticides picking apples, cherries and other stuff.
Great doctors in my corner :thumbsup:

Its been a tough 4 weeks but its all coming together, I was worried a few weeks ago and went underground, but its all planed out and will be behind me soon.

Live life like you mean it no matter what, keeping my mind busy helped

Guys, just got the call my lungs are clear and no signs of cancer. Been taken off my chemo morning pills for a week, to prepare me for surgery, and blood thinners.

One week from today I get a skin cancer taken off, near my main artery on my right leg, been there since I was 13, right where a short pair of pants line hits.

Its been a tough 4 weeks but its all coming together, I was worried a few weeks ago and went underground, but its all planed out and will be behind me soon.

Hope all goes well for you Mike!

Yup. I've had the proof in the puddin right here in my shop. I've had one of each A body rear end side by side and each one is a little different. They all interchange since the perches are in the same spot, but the overall lengths are different.

Yep, we are on the same page, thank you for all the fun knowledge threw the years my brother.

I seen this and have interest in doing these, or this kind of art

20220920_110215.jpg

Good news...

I hope things go well on the next doctor visits also...

Oh, and my wife is the best , its true what they say in Proverbs 31:25 She is Strong :)

Cool Mike! Glad you got some good news!

Great news there Mike

Happy day on the Hill

Great news there Mike

Happy day on the Hill

Yes it is, trash detail is done, sugar britches and I packed 5 things she sold, and I took a 3/4 mile dash on the station arrea bike i have here in the shop, time for a cold beer and what ever she cooks for lunch

16636967642596152053572525707624.jpg

Well just a quick drive by while I came in for a quick samich. Then back on tractor till I can’t see! Super great news for my cousin up on the hill @memike . Looks like Chris is in a happy place. And all this talk about swapping rear ends makes me think I will just keep Jodi. Her perches are just right! Not to wide, not to narrow, and can handle some serious HP! Hah!

-
Back