Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning folks...

Just another working slob Wednesday
I feel like it's going to be a working job day, I have a insurance face time at 9am, going over all my medical needs, they pay me 50 dollars for taking the time to do it, then go to my stress test at 2pm, nothing to eat or drink after 10 am.
You have a save day at work :thumbsup:

Love that place and the track, thanks for sharing

Is it to early or am I just confused, can you explain, good morning, I am leaving out Friday morning to Pettit Jean Mt, 3 hour drive , be there by 8 am.
I know I am not keeping up as I have been farming at a high rate of speed the last couple of weeks so my replies are days behind! I was referencing the great news you got on the medical front. Congrats!

I know I am not keeping up as I have been farming at a high rate of speed the last couple of weeks so my replies are days behind! I was referencing the great news you got on the medical front. Congrats!
Thank you, yes! That was great news to hear and you all got the news first, I was on here when the phone call came in.
You around the new home this weekend ? How far is Pettit Jean Mt from your place ??

I feel like it's going to be a working job day, I have a insurance face time at 9am, going over all my medical needs, they pay me 50 dollars for taking the time to do it, then go to my stress test at 2pm, nothing to eat or drink after 10 am.

Thanks Mike

Burn up that treadmill... figure you'll turn 9's :thumbsup:

I'll be home again today, still testing positive, wife was 9 days test to test. Did get down the hill and drop one rotten alder that the top had snapped off of. Will drop the other one today, need to get these dead trees out of there before the rains come, makes taking the truck and tractor down there a little less exciting : )

Image - 2022-09-21T034509.112.jpeg

I'll be home again today, still testing positive, wife was 9 days test to test. Did get down the hill and drop one rotten alder that the top had snapped off of. Will drop the other one today, need to get these dead trees out of there before the rains come, makes taking the truck and tractor down there a little less exciting : )

View attachment 1715988648
You have a beautiful home, and looks like it's all up hill like mine from the road/mail box.

View attachment 1715988648

At least it's some productive sick time

I was feeling pretty whooped after buzzing just one tree. Didn't help that my chain didn't seem to take to being filed, 7/32 round didn't seem to fit into the groove, even pulled out the paperwork to verify size. Dunno, maybe that chain is toast, will swap it out and sharpen another or take my 16 inch Stihl down there to get the other one.

Take the Stihl, good machine :thumbsup:

It has been pretty good, little picky on octane but otherwise pretty reliable. My McCullough is a 20 inch, Timber Bear made in 2003 I think, been keeping it going but am considering replacing it with a 20 inch Stihl, Farm Boss model or something similar.

It has been pretty good, little picky on octane but otherwise pretty reliable. My McCullough is a 20 inch, Timber Bear made in 2003 I think, been keeping it going but am considering replacing it with a 20 inch Stihl, Farm Boss model or something similar.
I have a friend that has been using a Timber Bear for over 10 years, we cut a bunch of wood here, but he cuts 10 times more then I do

Morning!
Cool today. And a few little jobs. Clean up a little more in shop.

Today going to finish up some easy electrical work on the 55 then change a wrong left motor mount on the Barracuda..

So when you replace the wrong left motor mount, it will become the right motor mount on the Barracuda... :D

You will then have two right motor mounts.... :rolleyes:

Today here in northeast Arkansas the temps jump to 99 for the high, 76 here now with zero chance of rain, going to be nice all week and weekend again.
Leaving out Friday morning for Pettit Jean Mt, living life like I mean it :thumbsup:

Good luck on the stress test...
pullhair.gif

-
Back