Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can't keep up either. I don't come around as much as I did Rani. I will be looking for the PM

Pictures load very fast now

001.jpg

No really pick out a picture, click on it and drag it into the reply bar. You dont even have to copy and paste.

That means having a separate window open and resized so that you can see both windows. How will that work on mobile devices? Being able to browse for an image and then copy and paste works better sometimes.

That means having a separate window open and resized so that you can see both windows. How will that work on mobile devices? Being able to browse for an image and then copy and paste works better sometimes.

Yes you have a point with that one.. Sometimes it does make more sense to do it the other way. Im not sure if the site will resize picks automatically. I never did use the software from my phone so I cant say a whole lot about that.

If you click on Alerts at the bottom of the alerts is preferences. You can then click into that and change your settings to what it alerts you to.

Yes you have a point with that one.. Sometimes it does make more sense to do it the other way. Im not sure if the site will resize picks automatically. I never did use the software from my phone so I cant say a whole lot about that.

I tried the drag and drop and it failed. My reply disappeared and all that showed was my image. I had to go back and retype my reply.

Is there no longer a paperclip function to browse for a pic and upload it?

-
Back