Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It is called image now i think on tool bar. Some cool tools there

No, that is for adding a URL for an externally hosted image like on Photobucket. The paperclip was for uploading images to the FABO server for hosting.

I tried the drag and drop and it failed. My reply disappeared and all that showed was my image. I had to go back and retype my reply.

Is there no longer a paperclip function to browse for a pic and upload it?
Well that is interesting.
FB_IMG_1453257473678.jpg

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::eek:ops::rolleyes:o_OThat is all the Emotocon's?
I know, its kind of a bummer! Maybe there will be more, when the site is fully up and running

Also below the reply box you should have 3 boxes, Post Reply, Upload Photos and More Options.. Try uploading your photos with that button.

Windows 7 here and no go on drag and drop. Where the hell is the paperclip? What is this, iFABO where I have to relearn everything in order to use your latest operating system without a user manual?

Don't you know old men don't like change?

LOL!

Let me send Joey a PM, it could be a glitch. I learned this site on a windows 8 machine. I would think it would work on all platforms, but you never know

Ok message sent. I probably wont hear back tonight, but I'll let you know. On that note, its time to hit the hay. Good night everyone.

Windows 7 here and no go on drag and drop. Where the hell is the paperclip? What is this, iFABO where I have to relearn everything in order to use your latest operating system without a user manual?

Don't you know old men don't like change?

LOL!

I'm going to bed and staying there until all the glitches are worked out. Haha not really. I'm sure we'll adapt. The new emoticons are stupid looking.

I know, its kind of a bummer! Maybe there will be more, when the site is fully up and running

Also below the reply box you should have 3 boxes, Post Reply, Upload Photos and More Options.. Try uploading your photos with that button.

I'm in there now. Bottom center there is an upload photos button. Let's see if this works...

Scat Pack Max 1.jpg

Seems to work but you have to upload the image and then click insert full image to complete the process.

Great, so now I need to click reply
click advanced
click upload image
click insert full image
and then my picture is there.

Wow! Only 4 steps to do what I used to be able to do in 3...progress. o_O

New system not working too bad. Setting in the nursing home with family. Father in law passed away about an hour ago.

I'm going to bed and staying there until all the glitches are worked out. Haha not really. I'm sure we'll adapt. The new emoticons are stupid looking.

LOL! Yeah, I'm sure it will all work out just fine.

When they made a similar change a few years ago over on the Charger Forums, I had to work with the Admins for weeks sorting through all the bugs. Best we can do is note issues and bring them up so they can be addressed.

Until then, we'll just be grumpy old men until all is right in our world again. o_O

New system not working too bad. Setting in the nursing home with family. Father in law passed away about an hour ago.

Oh no, I'm saddened to hear that. :(

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family at this time of loss.

-
Back