Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
my condolences to TMM and family

good morning to all

:usflag::thumbsup: I see we got some new smiley dudes now. hope the coffee and drinker ones come back with the next batch:elmer::rofl:

I didn't like it at first but probably because I am a cat and cats freak out with change..................

but it's really not bad once you get the fundamentals of it and find buttons in places they were never before.

Viewing tonight and funeral tomorrow for my brother in law. As soon as things get settled here at home I will make plans with hops to get the lift delivered.
hey there Wolfie. you were very much missed up at Hops. Take your time and get through things with your family. we will get Hoppy situated with the lift. I will do my best to be available to help with the install whenever you can deliver.

Last edited:
it alerted me that "Ben Drinkin" replied to the coffee thread ......now I will never miss any of the action because it notifies me

it alerted me that "Ben Drinkin" replied to the coffee thread ......now I will never miss any of the action because it notifies me
I'm glad you liked it. I really enjoyed alerting you! Since you wouldn't take me out for a Carl's Jr. burger, i had to stop and have one in Virginia by myself... (it was actually Hardee's in Virginia)..
20160424_180112.jpg

I knew you'd enjoy it..

Tom Hoovers birthday should be declared national Mopar day, all other drivers of other brands have to pull over to the side of the road and bow down to a mopar..hahahaha

Tom Hoovers birthday should be declared national Mopar day, all other drivers of other brands have to pull over to the side of the road and bow down to a mopar..hahahaha
it's mopar day everyday for me. My mom gets upset because when I am on the road and cars are trying to merge...I slow down and let American cars in and give a friendly wave.....when it's a Toyota or any other jap crap, I speed up and make it hard for them to merge and in some cases completely slam the door on them.

-
Back