Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:lol:

314413331_5935849816472114_8504629375729808419_n.jpg

Can you put them on hinges so they can swing up out of the way when your driving the truck?
I got it figured out and will post a picture soon. I need the tractor seats before I weld it all up.

Good morning all c\_/ .
My son-in-law said there were a few of those spools on his mother's property. They intended to break them down for firewood. She heats the house with a wood stove. Anyway, He called me one Sunday afternoon to say no way he and his 2 brothers were going to get one up in the pickup bed. Too heavy.
Hard to find I bet and should hang on to them.

I think I replaced all of these when I put it together, but believe they were yellow/tan plastic like one I just took out. These replacements are supposedly Mopar brand from Rock auto. Black and seems harder ( go Karl). Summit has some listed for 76 up that are yellowish and cross to same Chrysler number. Haven’t found anyone that actually lists a ‘75. Not surprised, ran into that a lot when building it.

FA3490C3-94B6-410D-AA19-93221A97BAB9.jpeg

I got some very good news yesterday. I got email from the national Visa center in the US. They have scheduled Chins interview at the embassy. The interview will take place on December the 22nd. This is the last step towards getting the visa. Works out perfect since I will be here then also. :thumbsup:

So had my job threatened by the a hole that is my boss today. More than once. I think he’s trying to force me to quit. I won’t. I’m hold steady and see if they fire me then draw unemployment until I find something at this point . Or stay the course until I find something else

Anybody need anything at Best Buy? My cordless mouse must have et some poisoned bait cuz it's on some kinda acid trip :lol: .
I'll be headin' for town in the near future. :lol:
New fridge… Old one still working, but last weekend was driving us nuts with a high pitch noise.

So had my job threatened by the a hole that is my boss today. More than once. I think he’s trying to force me to quit. I won’t. I’m hold steady and see if they fire me then draw unemployment until I find something at this point . Or stay the course until I find something else
What kind of work do you do?
I have had a bunch of bosses that are just kiss asses to the owner of the shop and I walked out and found another job. I have no time for a boss that is a brown noser and steps on the guys under him.
Glad I'm retired and the only person I have to deal with is me.

I have had a bunch of bosses that are just kiss asses to the owner of the shop and I walked out and found another job. I have no time for a boss that is a brown noser and steps on the guys under him.
Right now, I hold dual roles while only getting paid for one, and under paid at that. I’m a CAD designer for both mechanical and electrical and I’m also holding down a Project Manager spot as well.

Im being scapegoated for the company refusing to hire anyone since me despite having to my knowledge, 9 people quit. My boss is a boot licker and panics anytime the pressure is on. Which is about every 2 months cause they can’t design a production schedule to save their lives.

I’ve been looking heavily since September. Had several interviews, some more than once but nothing offered so far. Honestly, as soon as I get something, I’m burning my pto and dropping my notice. If they don’t can me first. Which I truly feel is coming. I have to submit work to this guy and he sits on it , sometimes for MONTHs and then says it’s my fault despite repeatedly asking him to do his part

I’ve been looking heavily since September. Had several interviews, some more than once but nothing offered so far. Honestly, as soon as I get something, I’m burning my pto and dropping my notice. If they don’t can me first. Which I truly feel is coming. I have to submit work to this guy and he sits on it , sometimes for MONTHs and then says it’s my fault despite repeatedly asking him to do his part
Sure makes it hard to go to work everyday and put up with it. Life is to short my friend and the stress I think your going through is not good.

-
Back