Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well we got some walls stood up yesterday. Pretty good day. We are at the fun stage of building where you see just huge chunks of progress every day. i Am trying desperately to get dried in before winter hits. Yes Frank it ain’t Winter here yet! Hah! I sure don’t miss Fargo. I will have to stop midday today and do a private pistol class, then head out to do a church security training event tomorrow. To finally be going vertical on the big house is a huge deal. Of course that has all but stopped finish work on little house. Hah!

View attachment 1716006331

View attachment 1716006332

View attachment 1716006333
Looking good!! Hats off to the foreman tell her she's doing a great job!! Haha!!

High wind warning 8 pm tonight till 2 am Saturday, winds 30-40 gusts 55-60. That will take down a few trees. I did get my fan for my gen so will be hooking that up after work for tonight's fun!

Morning all rainy day here for us today so will have to find something to do inside.
Knee is still bothering me of course I'm probably not resting it as much as I should.
Scheduled for an MRI later this month.
Plenty of good football here to watch this weekend.
My college team Kansas State plays Texas at home Saturday night, and the Chiefs play the Titans at home Sunday night.
Have a great day!!

Craig, it has been my experience that knees don’t heal themselves with your kind of symptoms. I certainly hope it does but I am guessing not likely. Given your super active lifestyle there is just no way you are ever going to give it a chance to heal.

Craig, it has been my experience that knees don’t heal themselves with your kind of symptoms. I certainly hope it does but I am guessing not likely. Given your super active lifestyle there is just no way you are ever going to give it a chance to heal.
Probably so but I'm going in to satisfy the wife and nurse daughter you know what I mean...haha!!

Hope you can be there when your trusses show up, for us there was one broken and it took a long time to get a replacement, complex roof? Anyhoo, besides that the DOT flagger that came with the truck drove in the drainfield.
Well I will have no problem being here for trusses as I am the one building them! Hah!

Probably so but I'm going in to satisfy the wife and nurse daughter you know what I mean...haha!!
Understood, Jodis sister is the head pharmacist at the hospital and Lord knows she always has an opinion! She about lost her mind when I got a severe lung bacterial infection a few years back after shoveling out a bunker of rotting farm product. I mixed up a concoction with bleach and huffed a wee bit of it to kill the bacteria. She was not happy. But worked instantly! (Once I could breathe again) I knew the chlorine would kill all the cells both good and bad but the goods ones would regen. She still berates me for that stunt at every family gathering.

Well we got some walls stood up yesterday. Pretty good day. We are at the fun stage of building where you see just huge chunks of progress every day. i Am trying desperately to get dried in before winter hits. Yes Frank it ain’t Winter here yet! Hah! I sure don’t miss Fargo. I will have to stop midday today and do a private pistol class, then head out to do a church security training event tomorrow. To finally be going vertical on the big house is a huge deal. Of course that has all but stopped finish work on little house. Hah!

View attachment 1716006331

View attachment 1716006332

View attachment 1716006333
I like

Morning!
3 degrees below freezing.
Yesterday didnt seem so productive, i guess it was.
And first day in a long time that i didnt take anything for pain. And its still tolerable.
Should be a good day today. Other than the guy that bought my 94 ram. Had document issue, i sorted it out, messaged him and no reply. I have been paid, and truck is still here.

High wind warning 8 pm tonight till 2 am Saturday, winds 30-40 gusts 55-60. That will take down a few trees. I did get my fan for my gen so will be hooking that up after work for tonight's fun!
We are supposed to get the high winds also, tonight/tomorrow. Same 30-40 with gusts to 55-60

@Fred Scigliano
Here ya go!

B40E1740-51AE-4ABF-82EF-DCCF1B8A437F.png

Morning all rainy day here for us today so will have to find something to do inside.
Knee is still bothering me of course I'm probably not resting it as much as I should.
Scheduled for an MRI later this month.
Plenty of good football here to watch this weekend.
My college team Kansas State plays Texas at home Saturday night, and the Chiefs play the Titans at home Sunday night.
Have a great day!!

My kid has a torn ACL from when he broke his leg... They found that in his MRI last month....

Red sky in warning sailor take warning right?

Weather Service says, today and tomorrow fairly nice :D Sunday through Wednesday,keep your umbrella and over shoes nearby. With some of the predicted overnight lows, might be a good chance of some white stuff up around 4000' elevation.

Sun is breaking through. Almost time to go mow leaves again. Getting near the end on several trees. Seems there's always a couple that drag on. Do them at least once more. Last full mow should be on 'usual' schedule - Thanksgiving week...
Doing some research before I buy more linkage bushings for the Duster. Anybody got an original parts listing?
Good Morning.

-
Back