Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all, got lumber delivered for the big house yesterday. I was traveling back from Little Rock so missed it. I get to do inventory this morning. i know one thing for sure, the pile of lumber does not look like twenty thousand dollars to me.

Lumber.jpg

Wood 02.jpeg

Well they have 35 mph winds forecast for Friday night, will probably lose power. Ordered the fan I need for my generator but don't think it gets here till 7th or 8th dang. That's what I get for procrastinating!!!
Gas, diesel or propane genny?

Yep, count every board, 17 years ago I was shorted and charged for 9 peices of plywood, one window and one door in a 1 thousand ft home I built, thats a bunch.
Morning cuz. Be thinking about a good date to swing out and see ya. Glad your medical event went so well. We burned sage for you.

Anybody need anything at Best Buy? My cordless mouse must have et some poisoned bait cuz it's on some kinda acid trip :lol: .
I'll be headin' for town in the near future. :lol:

Grab me a new printer. Mine is pooched . Need an eco tank. Thanks
I finally bit the bullet and went color Lazer. No regrets and I don't miss running through a nozzle clean procedure or spending $50+ for printer ink every time I want to run off a copy.

Morning cuz. Be thinking about a good date to swing out and see ya. Glad your medical event went so well. We burned sage for you.
Will do, both my sons birthdays are in this month, 2 years apart.
Should be open most this month, some nice weather on us now, hope you get a bunch done before the bad weather hits in January, yep, Arkansas weather, if you don't like it, give it time, it will change

Hey Fred , thought I'd throw this at you ! You could just put it in the box . You could probably get six seats . Just a thought!!

View attachment 1716006072
Good morning all c\_/ .
My son-in-law said there were a few of those spools on his mother's property. They intended to break them down for firewood. She heats the house with a wood stove. Anyway, He called me one Sunday afternoon to say no way he and his 2 brothers were going to get one up in the pickup bed. Too heavy.

Good morning all c\_/ .
My son-in-law said there were a few of those spools on his mother's property. They intended to break them down for firewood. She heats the house with a wood stove. Anyway, He called me one Sunday afternoon to say no way he and his 2 brothers were going to get one up in the pickup bed. Too heavy.

They need to bulk up... :poke:

Morning all, got lumber delivered for the big house yesterday. I was traveling back from Little Rock so missed it. I get to do inventory this morning. i know one thing for sure, the pile of lumber does not look like twenty thousand dollars to me.
1667490547697.png

Think im done welding/ grinding. Primer, seam seal and paint. And filler on outside part.

-
Back