Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It is still drizzling here. We got a couple inches so far and chance of showers until mid afternoon. Every drop is soaking in.
I had a few inches today :lol: But happy, cause Party is over, and yes... no VN person can drink me under...... Almost 8 pm here and ready to Di Nam,,,,,, Nhung , khong xau, vi vay Mitch se day con cua ba ve Nha..... :thumbsup:

Just read an online article explaining single and blended Scotch whiskey...hmm a better understanding now and the article gave a few recommendations.
We both enjoy sipping a good whiskey usually Crown Black. Scotch sounds like a good alternative might have to make a liquor store run.
Here are a few I have Craig. The loose bottles are delicious. The 2 cases are Dewars White Label. Kind of the budlight of scotch.

20221105_074958.jpg

20221105_075024.jpg

I'm turning Vietnamese I think I'm turning Vietnamese
I really think so
I really think so
I really think so
I had a few inches today :lol: But happy, cause Party is over, and yes... no VN person can drink me under...... Almost 8 pm here and ready to Di Nam,,,,,, Nhung , khong xau, vi vay Mitch se day con cua ba ve Nha..... :thumbsup:

I really think so

Nice day here. Gonna give my yard sale one last try, Got cut short by rain last time. Getting some coffee in me while the dew dries up a little. I just drug everything in the garage last time, so won't take much to set up again.

One of the things I always liked about the Winternationals at Pomona
1667654232570.png

The San Gabriels covered in snow not really all that far from the staging lanes :D
With our current forecast, they might get a similar view next weekend :lol: for the World Finals

We breaded ours and orange slices with it and fried it all.
Mae didn’t eat any, so one piece was 2 meals for me! Her idea of seafood is fish sticks, shrimp and lobster tail. LOL. I did basically make fishsticks out of it. Did a garlic parmesan breading and fried it.

Really the only fish I enjoy. Got to doit next year in the spring when you live line them. Tons of fun you are catchng the bait firs.

Maybe, but you're not yours , camping buddy!!!! Kkkkkkkkk. Safely at home now. Going to see if there's anything fishy in this room. KKK k k k k k k k k k k k. :lol:

-
Back