Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You do know windows 10 is a spying piece of crap software? Just like the software on your Phone. Win 10 is the operating system that will be used for "Cloud computing" NOTHING is private or in the near future, stored on your computer. EVERY thing will be stored on the "Cloud". Fancy name for other servers. Computing as we have grown to know it will soon be very different. It will be 100 percent regulated by our government. AND censored. I just retired from AT&T. In the internet business. I would like to be wrong but im not. I will not "Upgrade" to win 10.

humm... mine was preloaded with 8.1 and I have heard that the 10 upgrade is horrible.. somewhat afraid to do it because I don't want to blow up the only new computer I have ever had - -always built my own -desktop or bought used-laptop
Don't be afraid, Luke.

Seriously, it's a breeze. Unlike all older versions, it just happens and when it's done it's done. No need to download patches for two days. Everything stays where it is. I've installed it on three computers now and no issues.

All you have to do is customize your privacy settings at install or Microsoft will have their eyes way up your rectum.

You do know windows 10 is a spying piece of crap software? Just like the software on your Phone. Win 10 is the operating system that will be used for "Cloud computing" NOTHING is private or in the near future, stored on your computer. EVERY thing will be stored on the "Cloud". Fancy name for other servers. Computing as we have grown to know it will soon be very different. It will be 100 percent regulated by our government. AND censored. I just retired from AT&T. In the internet business. I would like to be wrong but im not. I will not "Upgrade" to win 10.
You don't need to use the cloud features. And you can turn things off. The computer security community is all over these issues and I follow what they write. After the initial turmoil about the default privacy settings, not much has been said about W10.

It is the governments idea how to Fix the internet. Soon n one will have any way to access the source code. It will be stored on the cloud. Un hackable is the idea. And all the big internet players Microshaft, apple, AT&T, Verizon have all signed on to this idea.

you dont have to use them NOW!. But you WILL NEED to use them in the future. Im not kidding.

Ever wonder what operating system is used in China? Microsoft has formulated Win 10 after there operating system that is used in China. I am not a conspiracy theorists.

It is the governments idea how to Fix the internet. Soon n one will have any way to access the source code. It will be stored on the cloud. Un hackable is the idea. And all the big internet players Microshaft, apple, AT&T, Verizon have all signed on to this idea.
so once it's fixed they'll be able to see "us" looking at and searching for blonde midget ****?

They look at **** the same way they look at Child ****. Get rid of the first, and the second will be gone as well.

-
Back