Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
DAYUM!!! Step away to eat lunch and I missed all the midget ****! I love midgets! Had a Midget girlfriend once, I was nuts over her...

I called a local radio station recently and told the guy I had broken up with my "little woman" and I was really upset.. blah blah blah - - told him "yea, when I say little woman I really mean it - she's a midget".. he started to say "hey, that's not nice" and before he could finish I said, "yea, it's too bad too, 'cause I was nuts over her" - he laughed so hard I though he was going to choke! it's was like he knew that one but didn't see it coming until it was too late... played it back for all to hear later on..
if I could go back and "fix" it - I wish I had said "I was too nuts over her"... note to self..

I think I'm more optimistic than you, Tim. I see more and more of the internet moving towards open source. Whatsapp and Viber both have end-to-end encryption now and more are to follow.

Remember, there are a whole lot of governments outside of the US. And companies. Look at Dark Net. There's no stopping it unless you shut the whole thing down.

If we have a major war, sure, a lot of it will be shut down. But not all of it.

grrr this website change and issues its caused with pm's is frustrating

Yeah, I saw.
yeah so far, the only responses I've gotten from my pms or that I've received without a MAJOR delay have been from Rani(a gold member) and SLS a staff member..... none of the regular members I've contacted or replied to have gotten them and ive not gotten theirs........

I love being a hops farmer. Every day is different. Ben and the lift guys saw some of it and tried to look dow her shirt!

so i got ben's almost instantly. this is weird as hell

Not a beauty buy after a ton of drinking
l10.png

Now Ben..... How could you even tell they were Libtards ?
I made the mistake of engaging in conversation. Very nice girl. Very well educated. Very liberal. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, but I'd still have to do a lot of fanny-paddling to exorcise them liberal demons...

I made the mistake of engaging in conversation. Very nice girl. Very well educated. Very liberal. 2 out of 3 ain't bad, but I'd still have to do a lot of fanny-paddling to exorcise them liberal demons...
I knew the second I saw the Bernie Bumper Sticker !!!!:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Man that Belvedere vis the gift that still gives, sold the grill, hood ornament. front and rear Plymouth letters, prob the dash and radio surround!

Remember a mouth has no sex or political party! She asked if that was Richard Greere! You blew it se did not! They were just friends with benefits. 20 something breasts and all!

-
Back