Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Remember a mouth has no sex or political party! She asked if that was Richard Greere! You blew it se did not! They were just friends with benefits. 20 something breasts and all!
Not the first time I've gotten the 'Richard Gere' comment. Even had a dude tell me that once (and no I didn't). I just really don't see it...

I hve no pics but what you sent me. Andy sent me two want them?

Yeah, I was looking for whatever I didn't take. Did you get any from anyone else ?

I just e-mailed both of you all of the pics I have. Send me whatever you have if you get a chance.

Gotta run out to the store, I'll be back in a little while...

Yes when I saw it on my laptop it look like the bottom half of it was cut off is that the way it's supposed to be

Yes, it's just the engine concept. I haven't added the logo name or anything else yet since I wanted to show you just the engine part first to see what you thought.

Yes, it's just the engine concept. I haven't added the logo name or anything else yet since I wanted to show you just the engine part first to see what you thought.
Okay I'll check it again and get back to you tomorrow. Thank you

Charger Shark 6c.jpg
Just a few Modern Mopar sharks cruising for another kill...

This is the best Lift Day pic so far, courtesy of Mitch (just cropped and cleaned up a little)...

IMG_2761.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure why the images are being cut off when posted. Hmmm. let's try it externally hosted...

IMG_2761_zpsuctlreyn.jpg

IMG_2761_zpsuctlreyn.jpg

There was a family disaster that prevented the delivery of the lift. So we had 'almost' lift day. Was a blast. Lift will get delivered in the future and Hoppy will be happy. He's got a cool shop to set it up in...

Give me enough notice and maybe I'll slip over and help next time

Not sure why the images are being cut off when posted. Hmmm. let's try it externally hosted...

No go. There is something fubar with image posting tonight. I can't insert an externally hosted image and the internal ones are being cut off with the default resizing function.

Sumpthin' isn't working right.

-
Back