Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yea - that sounds good! what tires? BFG, Firestone..??
I just ordered new rear tires for the GTS, Now I will be running 185/70/14 front and 225/60/14 rear. The total tire/wheel diameter will be 24.2" front and 24.6" front. I will have about 8" tread width rear and 6" width on the front.

I'm also lifting the rear about an inch and a half with some new spring shackles. Just a bit of a rake.

All very subtle but it should look pretty good I think.

:)

two steps forward, one step back.. brutal
Ive got two rear wheel wells that I damaged rolling the lips in. I damaged them enough that I need to do body work and repaint both fenders. My engine was the priority this year, as long as nothing else happens over the next year, I'll work on that repair next winter.

No, it's a matte black tape about 2" wide sold as "Black Out Tape". I've used it on lots of stuff. I used to buy it at Pep Boys, Auto Zone or Advanced Auto. It comes in a 25' roll.

Lemme do a little searching and see if I can find you some.
3M product? think I found it - cool

Good morning everyone, looks like things are up and running well here

The new site has my brain working to hard this morning, more coffee please :eek:

No just rebooted about 5 times. I am sitting here waiting for it to act up. I think it is too old. The windows update are killing it.

Put on the coffee for everyone. Spoke with hops and Ramenth on the phone for a bit last night. Hope everyone is well.

friggin' frakkin' dirty SOB! Guess PO didn't do a quality paint job - what you are seeing is the area in front of the cowl/above the firewall - I painted some areas under the hood the other day and decided to pull the tape today - - the black is the paint I just put down, the orange is the color the car is painted -- the yellow/gold is what is under the **** paint job - the orange that WAS over it came off with the tape - F%^KING perfect. :BangHead:View attachment 1714929541
No big deal. just put the tape back on.

-
Back