Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I hope things are getting better for you Wolfman. Been rough few weeks I'm sure.
True. Sorry I missed you. Rough on everyone. I know my brother in law would not be happy with the way things went after he passed. It's not the way he lived his short life. Well just have to support my wife thru this and move on. On a happier note. We became great grand parents last week. Eldest grand daughter had a beautiful little girl. Have to run.

Good morning, folks!

Been making progress in the basement. Fixing the bench in our laundry room is on my self-imposed to-do list.

So far I've done the plumbing (yesterday) and sawed up the hole in the counter top for the sink. Then I pretty much collapsed two hours ago. IDK why.

Anyway, here is where I'm at.

2016-04-28 15.56.11.jpg
2016-04-29 10.26.40.jpg

True. Sorry I missed you. Rough on everyone. I know my brother in law would not be happy with the way things went after he passed. It's not the way he lived his short life. Well just have to support my wife thru this and move on. On a happier note. We became great grand parents last week. Eldest grand daughter had a beautiful little girl. Have to run.
Congrats on the great grandbaby.. that's got to provide some joy..

Not much yet. Some Food probably, Git the trash to the end o da driveway. Work on this Road Race Pontiac I guess

What's he got you doin to it this time?
He's got a whole laundry list. Pull and fix seat frame. Weld in some gussets, Pull the speedo and column and repair. Tow hooks, Caliper repair,Rev limiter, etc. Needs it back for a race on the 7th.

Morning men, I am looking at a big front moving in and bringing rain (and allot of it) to my area this morning, it will be here at 9am, I mowed and worked outside yesterday and glad I did... Now I need to catch a ride with my wife on her way to work to pick up my truck (Ramcharger) I drove to my friends shop and had to call the wife to come get me :steering: had a few and was not driving home.. :thumbsup:

He's got a whole laundry list. Pull and fix seat frame. Weld in some gussets, Pull the speedo and column and repair. Tow hooks, Caliper repair,Rev limiter, etc. Needs it back for a race on the 7th.
That will keep you busy Mitch, I hope he don't want it today :eek:

Almost half of my state (my half) was covered in blue when seen on a Doppler radar.

These storms this year are intense.

Hey, Memi. Looks like rain here all day in the Bay area.
Rani, That is probably a Marine Engine.

kinda strange that when I was looking for 67 A-body bucket seats for the 67 barracuda, there were none listed anywhere.

Then I put in a want ad and bought a pair of frames from a member and I am totally happy with them ....And now I look in the for sale section and there are at least five pair available in different ads.

Weird.

good morning again...
cold and raining here. looks like we might get a decent day with 60F or so tomorrow.

kinda strange that when I was looking for 67 A-body bucket seats for the 67 barracuda, there were none listed anywhere.

Then I put in a want ad and bought a pair of frames from a member and I am totally happy with them ....And now I look in the for sale section and there are at least five pair available in different ads.

Weird.

Thats usually my luck as well.

I always find what I bought , later for less money. Guess thats my Dumb A$$ for still looking. Human nature I guess ?

-
Back