Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey M3! Just sorting through the "conversations" Seems harder then the pm's. I do like you can attach pics though

I got a bunch today on the parts car and It is not like the old pm's where the un read are darker.

Keith, I spent Hours upon hours trying to get scratches out of a Road Runner Rear Glass a few years back. Never really looked much better that when I started. I used specific glass rouge in different coarsenesses . I think the deal is, If you can feel it with a fingernail, it's a no go.
I don't even care if they are out completely. just not obvious. I read on a post where somebody got some out, but caused distortion. that would not matte rmuch unless it was really bad on a side window.

I don't even care if they are out completely. just not obvious. I read on a post where somebody got some out, but caused distortion. that would not matte rmuch unless it was really bad on a side window.
Mine was distorted also, after I worked on it for DAYS !! I used the Eastwood stuff.

The best thing I found is to use glass wax, it just fills them and really unnoticeable.

Mine was distorted also, after I worked on it for DAYS !! I used the Eastwood stuff.
Can you use regular cutting compound and a buffer on glass? I did read to use toothpaste and baking soda or rouge, water and glycerin(not sure where you get that) with either they said rub by hand. not sure how that is going to be enough to get anything out but VERY light scratches , but at least does not sound like I can hurt anything trying

-
Back