Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Crappy pics and it was really overcast. I have since put new bodyside and wheel opening mouldinds back on it.

No, I needed a belt for the mower deck. It is six sided and looks like two belts glued together on the back. I also picked up 5 gal of hyd fluid to change it,

Sold my Chebby dually to get this Cummins truck. I love this thing. The Chebby dually just could not do the hauling.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 004.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 90
No, I needed a belt for the mower deck. It is six sided and looks like two belts glued together on the back. I also picked up 5 gal of hyd fluid to change it,

My JD has the same style belt. 500 hrs, never changed. Tractor is now 19 yrs old.

Cool, we will throw it on the grill with some garlic, rosemary and a lot of pepper.

I got some from my father in law once and we just put Lowrey's seasoning salt on it and cooked it up. Venison was better than beef..

My JD has the same style belt. 500 hrs, never changed. Tractor is now 19 yrs old.

I had gotten a lot of debris stuck on the top of the mower deck and it smoked before it was notice. Nice "flat spot" I needed it now and it was over 70 for it you can get them online for around 35. I just needed it then.

I bought a new lawnmower yesterday. Nothin' fancy, just a troy bilt mulcher front wheel drive with the same size tires.... Argh, argh, argh.... <Tim Allen grunts>

Then I got new blades, air filters, and spark plugs for the two old ones to see if I can get them running for back-up... Or primary and beat the hell out of them first to save the new one for "special occasions" or when the "beaters" don't start...

I bought a new lawnmower yesterday. Nothin' fancy, just a troy bilt mulcher front wheel drive with the same size tires.... Argh, argh, argh.... <Tim Allen grunts>

Then I got new blades, air filters, and spark plugs for the two old ones to see if I can get them running for back-up... Or primary and beat the hell out of them first to save the new one for "special occasions" or when the "beaters" don't start...

Sounds like a plan!

Nice! What the hell do you tow?

Got a 24ft Enclosed Trailer I bought to haul the RR I restored out to the Nats and Carlisle. I used the Chebby to go to the Nats. What a nightmare that was. 7 miles to the gallon. And the trans got so hot that I stopped at parts stores twice and changed the fluid. Also added a second trans cooler in front on a motel parking lot. with a pocket knife. Got rid of that Chebby as soon as I got home. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 86
I can see the moon outside my window. It's bright and cool!

Everybody look at it, and we can do the "Joe Dirt thing" and be together at that moment...

I was mistaken. It was my ol lady cackling "come to beeeeeed!!" Lol

LOL!

The Progressive Name Your Price Tool is not magic, and I didn't turn your daughter into a rooster, she just looks like that!

[ame]https://youtu.be/jSOcMXQZ5Go[/ame]

And sprinkles are for winners...

[ame]https://youtu.be/rAw2TXsgBbY[/ame]

-
Back