Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any one have a clue how to get a website to load faster? It is the one I use for the hops and it is not loading and if it does it takes forever to get to a post and a really long typing delay.
clear your cookies maybe :coffee2:

I tried that, disabled scrips, re booted that is about my limit of knoledge with computers.

aNY ONE GETTING LIGHTENING IN md OR de? I THINK I JUST HEARD SOME AND NOT A GOOD IDEA TO GET IN THE FIELD UNDER A FEW HUNDRED FEET OF CABLE.

The radar I use some times show it some times not. I am also on the other side of an army artillery range, they usually have some thing on the news. Thanks.

Good morning all,
Just quick check-in on my coffee break.

Ray, see post 4616. PM me.

I think I need to pop a couple hubcaps on the Duster and do a new avatar pic...
I actually turned a couple wrenches on it after work yesterday. Took the front leaf hanger off the drivers side. Probably going to need to cut the eye bolt on passenger side. can't seem to get it to budge. Doesn't really make sense though. It's a 9/16 bolt in a 5/8 sleeve. Hard to believe that would be rusted that tight? Also have one of the 3/8 press in studs broke on the pass side hanger, need to find that. I checked my local Ace. For 9/16 they have up to 4 inch. I need 4-1/4 min. :banghead:

I'm just getting up. I finally went to sleep just after 4....

Now I have to go dig up a trans for a guy who is coming from up north...

We learned how to move parts in our assemblies for CAD last night!! Very cool!! I can have it assemble itself in any sequence that I want.

Geez. I feel like I've been violated. I just added my soon to be 18 year old to our car insurance. A extra $800 a year to drive my 96 Dakota with liability coverage.

Geez. I feel like I've been violated. I just added my soon to be 18 year old to our car insurance. A extra $800 a year to drive my 96 Dakota with liability coverage.

That's nuthin'...

Wait until he gets a few tickets like mine did and they add $2 k for 6 months..... :finga:

I had to split him off on another policy and drop some cars off to save me and the other son some money... :banghead:

I took the insurance off of his Shelby Mustang and told him if he gets one more ticket, he's done... Other carriers wouldn't even quote him... :evil3:

Now he has improved for the last two years...

is your 18 year old a male or female?

I never understood why insurance is lower for girls than boys when I have seen some girls drive horrible......like OMG bad.

I never understood why insurance is lower for girls than boys when I have seen some girls drive horrible......like OMG bad.

Male. I know. We aren't bad drivers.....we just do stupid stuff. lol

Wait until he gets a few tickets like mine did

he needed to do what I did .....get teary eyed and say "officer I didn't realize what I was doing is there any way I could get a warning" and act like your really disturbed and ready to cry.

Its wasn't my fault I was doing 71 on a 45 MPH on ramp zone. LOL

They let you plea it and pay it and they don't report it to the insurance here.

he needed to do what I did .....get teary eyed and say "officer I didn't realize what I was doing is there any way I could get a warning" and act like your really disturbed and ready to cry.

Its wasn't my fault I was doing 71 on a 45 MPH on ramp zone. LOL

They let you plea it and pay it and they don't report it to the insurance here.

I had to hire an attorney to get 4 out of five of his tickets thrown out (only took him 3 months and two pull-overs to get 5 written on him).

Then he stiffed me on the attorney fees.... :finga:

Our original deal was I would pay his insurance until he got two tickets on his record. I was going against myself getting him an attorney, but had to to save my insurance rates...

He kept using the "only one stuck" excuse to get out of it... :evil3:

Then some of his friends try to tell me that he's the best driver that they know.... They don't realize that by them saying that, it just proves that he drives like an a--hole... (not that I didn't when I was his age- but this isn't about me....). By them saying that, just proves how fast he is really driving.... #-o

When I would drive with him, I would be white knuckled on anything that I could hang on to and trying to put my foot through the passenger floor, trying to step on an invisible brake pedal....

Then when I say anything, I get the "Don't tell me how to drive"...

His mom won't even ride with him when he's driving...

Because when the young boys date the young girls, the guy is the one who typically drives (male ego thing). :glasses7:

Then he tries to impress the girl by driving like a race car driver, but usually ends up scaring the passengers... :twisted:

Young, dumb, and full of cum.... :sign12:

I had to hire an attorney to get 4 out of five of his tickets thrown out (only took him 3 months and two pull-overs to get 5 written on him).

Then he stiffed me on the attorney fees.... :finga:

Our original deal was I would pay his insurance until he got two tickets on his record. I was going against myself getting him an attorney, but had to to save my insurance rates...

He kept using the "only one stuck" excuse to get out of it... :evil3:

Then some of his friends try to tell me that he's the best driver that they know.... They don't realize that by them saying that, it just proves that he drives like an a--hole... (not that I didn't when I was his age- but this isn't about me....). By them saying that, just proves how fast he is really driving.... #-o

well hopefully he will come to his senses and realizes how good his dad is and what you do for him.

It really opened my eyes when I realized how much my parents were there for me when I made mistakes and they were willing to pay whatever to get me out of it.

That's why I am really careful now because I don't want them to have to pay more and be inconvenienced just because of me being a dumbass

Because when the young boys date the young girls, the guy is the one who typically drives (male ego thing). :glasses7:

Then he tries to impress the girl by driving like a race car driver, but usually ends up scaring the passengers... :twisted:

Young, dumb, and full of cum.... :sign12:

yea I was wondering why I never see couples together and the guy is the middle and the girl driving. A lot of low riders here have older cars and you always see the guy driving and the girl in the middle next to him.

My policy is my car, I drive so that might be a problem LOL

Here's a little more about the male ego and driving thing...

[ame]https://youtu.be/pl3tRazolMw[/ame]

-
Back