Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Same here and then I am usually on before going to bed or if I am watching TV. I like watching the voice...LOL

I only have an antenna (and I get 18 channels) and I got a new station there in January and it is called GRIT and it is loaded with Westerns.

No actually I could have used more lube for the worn out joints. I worked cleaning up the field and have a lot more to do. Last year I just let the hops rot on the bines because I was unable to process them in time and usually cut them all down and mow over them. Now I regret it. I have a pic.

Here are some

Attachments

• PICT0789.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 68
  • PICT0790.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 75
  • PICT0791.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 79
  • PICT0793.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 71
  • PICT0794.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 71
No that microwave spring took care of it. I moved the piles around last week and somehow they are gone!

I have my daughter and her boy toy coming over today to help. This kid loves to drive the tractor and what is funny he smiles all the time on it and looks like a Monkey! I have to get a pic of him it is hysterical.

Every Friday is a good day, more so before retirement, now every day is Friday!

Everyone seems to get on later in the morning anymore. I usually have to leave for work by the time everyone is here.

my problem is all you east coast people are two hours ahead its only 5:45 here now :)

morning fellers

TGIF Friday ......its payday Friday here so I am re-charged and ready to go.

I might go this afternoon and get some metal to do some sub frame connectors

2x3 x 1/4

I used the Mopar ones and kind of regret the money they cost, Easy to make.

Glow in the Dark Beer!
By: Andrew DeWeerd | Mar 31st 2015 Glow In The Dark Beer!So, I was investigating fluorescence standards and I discovered that tonic water is fluorescent - hit it with a black light and it glows in the dark. Turns out that the magic ingredient in tonic wate ...

I'm in and out this morning. Chores to do b/4 I leave for work. lol

-
Back