Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have been to a few Quick ones in HI when the lava shelf's collapsed but they are like 1 second long. I do not think I would like to be in a real one though. Any damage?
To early to say, day light is just getting here, and some folks have yet to even know about it, the news should learn something soon.

I am dragging today, down and out yesterday early. Need my second one about now.

Looks like 77 degrees here for the high, I have to be at therapy at 9 am, should be out of there by 11 am, brother from Memphis is coming in Friday morning, niece is getting married Saturday, I hope I can hide somewhere Sunday or Saturday night.. going to be a bust next couple day here on the hill.

Start hittin the guard rail after about 6 hrs. Affects the mileage.

I think I am going to rum. I have to go to tractor supply to get some bailing string (sisal) to run new runners for the hops to grow up if I get that far today. Have a great day all.

Start hittin the guard rail after about 6 hrs. Affects the mileage.

I know last year I flipped the tractor when the edge of the dirt bridge gave way and went into the stream. The wife still is blaming it on the liquid refreshment of choice that day. Thanks to the ROP bar I am still here to annoy her. Funny I never have it up in place but was moving some long lumber and using it and the bucket like a roof rack!

Thank you, and you two men have a good one, enjoy your trip to TS .. I need to get moving myself, 9 am will be here soon..

Looks like the windshield gasket will be here today.

Say when...
Sat afternoon might be available. Do you have all the sealants. As I said, I did 1/4 inch rope caulk from gasket to metal on sides and top. Butyl caulk in tube from NAPA on lower shelf. And finished with windoweld caulk tube between glass and gasket after it was in place just before I added the lock strip.

morning ......I can never stop looking in awe at a particular cinnamon 75 duster :D

Today is not Ash Wednesday, that was back in February.

Today is Holy Wednesday, the Wednesday before Easter. Jesus and his disciples were having dinner, a lady came with very expensive oil to anoint Jesus's feet, the disciples felt the money should have been used to help the poor. Judas wanted money for himself and he got the idea to betray Jesus in exchange for money.

Boy I feel like a fool. Thanks for the correction. Ash Wednesday was back in February. Today is Maundy Thursday celebrating the Lords Last Supper. tmm

morning ......I can never stop looking in awe at a particular cinnamon 75 duster :D

Thanks, not sure if you would say the same if you saw it close with all its primer spots and unfinished weld patches. Planning to get some filler on soon. O:)

Boy I feel like a fool. Thanks for the correction. Ash Wednesday was back in February. Today is Maundy Thursday celebrating the Lords Last Supper. tmm

don't worry about it the TMM RULES!!

Yea.....I have seen the picture of Mr. Jesus sir having the last supper with all the other guys. Quite a picture, I remember the first time I saw the picture and someone explained what it means.

Thanks, not sure if you would say the same if you saw it close with all its primer spots and unfinished weld patches. Planning to get some filler on soon. O:)

they don't all need to be Barrett Jackson shiny dimes.

In fact I am to a point in the hobby where I prefer car that are a little rough around the edges. You should see my 68 dart up close, not really anything but I like it just the way it is.

If you ever watch CARS 2, it makes you appreciate them the way they are. When Mater didn't want to remove his dents because he said they are good memories.:)

In fact I am to a point in the hobby where I prefer car that are a little rough around the edges. You should see my 68 dart up close, not really anything but I like it just the way it is.

If you ever watch CARS 2, it makes you appreciate them the way they are. When Mater didn't want to remove his dents because he said they are good memories.:)

Where's my "like"button. Lol

I am thinking about leaving the factory paint under the hood, The int looks good and leave it as well RDA :) but we will see I guess :coffee2:

Good Morning! I need to get caught up here but was thinking, isn't it interesting that the thread giving Hot Mopar Babes a run for it's money in size is a thread of old men and one young lady drinking coffee!

Well, you can get **** anywhere on the net... :pale:

Good friends like us are hard to find.... :D

Are you into that alternative crop? IF that all happens would you change your name to Halifax High Hops? LOL can I volunteer to be a guard? I do have some experience you know.

Is that experience with using the "crops", or guarding??? :glasses7:

-
Back