Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He Memi, If a certain plant goes legal for meds I am all set up for it here! I just need a couple of fences. 1 normal 1 electric and watch towers in the corners! LOL

It is a real possibility, just the security will suck. They are both in the same plant family. I am sure I will not have problem getting seasonal help! I might need Marilyns approval first on the help after my last batch. They were interesting.

He Memi, If a certain plant goes legal for meds I am all set up for it here! I just need a couple of fences. 1 normal 1 electric and watch towers in the corners! LOL

Yep :cheers: and I bet the ground (dirt) is ready for some nice fluffy buds to live on :D

We use Peacocks, but that may not work for that because they do attract attention :glasses7:

Today is not Ash Wednesday, that was back in February.

Today is Holy Wednesday, the Wednesday before Easter. Jesus and his disciples were having dinner, a lady came with very expensive oil to anoint Jesus's feet, the disciples felt the money should have been used to help the poor. Judas wanted money for himself and he got the idea to betray Jesus in exchange for money.

Today is Holy Wednesday, the Wednesday before Easter. Jesus and his disciples were having dinner, a lady came with very expensive oil to anoint Jesus's feet, the disciples felt the money should have been used to help the poor. Judas wanted money for himself and he got the idea to betray Jesus in exchange for money.

Thank You for setting the record straight. God Bless.

I was wondering who was going to post this :D Good morning David :coffee2:

Good afternoon Mike, and everyone. How did the therapy session go yesterday, did you get your wish?

Good afternoon Mike, and everyone. How did the therapy session go yesterday, did you get your wish?

No :banghead: No sweet lady this time :glasses7: But therapy went good, sore today and we
will see how tomorrow goes.. Got to run and get me a cold one , be back soon.. :cheers:

A couple toddys, No coffee @ 7:46 pm. I'll need coffee tomorrow though. Got the defrost timer in the frig and it's working again and I got the dome lights fixed in my new 96 Dakota. Whew! I need a drink! lol Hey, I'm first on this thread. Dang, it's not tomorrow yet. LOL

Oh, are we gonna play that way for the first day's post??? Huh, Mike???? :protest:

Ok, my day: :glasses9:

Slept in after staying up half the night with the older boy... :sleepy1: :sleepy2:

We finally got to installing the gas tank in the Valiant, but it's not fully secure yet. We fiinally got the seal stretched out for the OD, then the ID and now we were able to get the gas tank and filler tube in, now we have to secure the j-bolts and the seal in the trunk floor (which won't go down all the way until the tank is fully secure ---> I hope). :munky2:

Jacked up the Buick to install the new fuel filter, and it was the wrong filter. So I went and bought the right one and scraped up my hands getting it installed, but did get it done. I have a nice "road rash" on the back of my wrist from scraping it up trying to get the "quick connects" disconnected.... They go together real good, but are a ***** to get apart... Especially lying on the ground and only have one hand to work.... :thebirdm:

Then got up on the back garage roof and re-stapled the plastic over the hole in the roof from the tree falling on it last fall.... It's supposed to rain for a couple of days, and the high winds in the last week have blown part of it up... I have to get the contractor over to fix the hole now that the weather is breaking. :home: :violent1:

Then went to class and I think I did ok on the quiz... :study:

Now I have to cook dinner for the boys, the youngest son is getting off work soon... :coffee:

Oh, and I paid the maintenance fees for the time share last night, so those f*ckers can't charge me a late fee today as it's the start of another month.... Jokes on them.... :joker: :finga:

Dang Karl, you got way more done than I did. Good for you!

Good Morning! I need to get caught up here but was thinking, isn't it interesting that the thread giving Hot Mopar Babes a run for it's money in size is a thread of old men and one young lady drinking coffee!

Oh, are we gonna play that way for the first day's post??? Huh, Mike???? :protest:

Ok, my day: :glasses9:

Slept in after staying up half the night with the older boy... :sleepy1: :sleepy2:

We finally got to installing the gas tank in the Valiant, but it's not fully secure yet. We fiinally got the seal stretched out for the OD, then the ID and now we were able to get the gas tank and filler tube in, now we have to secure the j-bolts and the seal in the trunk floor (which won't go down all the way until the tank is fully secure ---> I hope). :munky2:

Jacked up the Buick to install the new fuel filter, and it was the wrong filter. So I went and bought the right one and scraped up my hands getting it installed, but did get it done. I have a nice "road rash" on the back of my wrist from scraping it up trying to get the "quick connects" disconnected.... They go together real good, but are a ***** to get apart... Especially lying on the ground and only have one hand to work.... :thebirdm:

Then got up on the back garage roof and re-stapled the plastic over the hole in the roof from the tree falling on it last fall.... It's supposed to rain for a couple of days, and the high winds in the last week have blown part of it up... I have to get the contractor over to fix the hole now that the weather is breaking. :home: :violent1:

Then went to class and I think I did ok on the quiz... :study:

Now I have to cook dinner for the boys, the youngest son is getting off work soon... :coffee:

Oh, and I paid the maintenance fees for the time share last night, so those f*ckers can't charge me a late fee today as it's the start of another month.... Jokes on them.... :joker: :finga:

Dam Karl you will are making me jealous.

Morning, Dart that is funny! We need bowling shirts with hot mopar babes on it then we win!

-
Back