Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That is what I ended up using. I found a good deal on them. 60 for the set. The lower ones are the OEM ones. I like that they were painted to match the car.

Good morning all. Off today and I just got in after taking our Westie, Sammy out for a nice long walk. Now I am enjoying my first cup of the day. Beautiful day today in Toronto, sunny but cool. Love it. These last two days being home like this makes me wish I could do this all the time. Very tired of the rat race.

Steve

Hello Steve :coffee2:Enjoy your time away from the rat race :cheers: I miss it :glasses7: if that is at all possible to believe :???: Great to have you here with the coffee crew this morning :cheers:

That is what I ended up using. I found a good deal on them. 60 for the set. The lower ones are the OEM ones. I like that they were painted to match the car.

that's goofy that they made those in 15 inch...there was a 14 inch version as well

Attachments

• 2683063152_31c0a668ef.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 80
oh .....I think its fish Wednesday because this weekend on the second day after Friday is a holiday for Mr. Jesus sir so I think that is why the fish is on today....or something
It is Ash Wednesday today.

It was nice the first few months for me but it is turning into groundhog day here.

Pretty nice day here today for a change.

Here also, wish I could drive over and help fill those Hops orders today and get of the hill for awhile Ray Sr. , I like working the fields of any kind :coffee2:

Hello Steve :coffee2:Enjoy your time away from the rat race :cheers: I miss it :glasses7: if that is at all possible to believe :???: Great to have you here with the coffee crew this morning :cheers:

Thanks Mike. Who knows, I might grow to miss it too. Maybe after a few years....

Reality sets back in next Monday.

Cheers,

Steve

Here also, wish I could drive over and help fill those Hops orders today and get of the hill for awhile Ray Sr. , I like working the fields of any kind :coffee2:

Any time my friend. Unfortunately I did the field work when it was cold yesterday because we were supposed to get rain her today.

I am pretty sure they were an option. Not right for the year but works for me.

well I will be a monkey's aunty

They were available in 14 or 15 inch ....75 fury

Attachments

• 75_Fury.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 75-Fury_0009.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 83
That's them, excepy I painted the center color the body color. I just had to! LOL

when a guy gets up and goes to work every day of his life, when he quits doing that, it is a change hard to get used to. I go work 3 days a week in the warm months. helps buy car parts!

Mom found me a job at the grocery store after school and sats when I got my liscence. never stopped!????

buying car parts is addicting because the more you can put together the more fun it gets and then you want to complete a car, regardless what it costs. At least that is my problem

Attachments

• yup.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 64
It is Ash Wednesday today.

so everyone eats fish on ash Wednesday??

My pastor mister told me to eat fish today so that is why I am fixin to do so. I was going to eat Chinese today but he said no, eat fish so fish it is.

when a guy gets up and goes to work every day of his life, when he quits doing that, it is a change hard to get used to. I go work 3 days a week in the warm months. helps buy car parts!

Mom found me a job at the grocery store after school and sats when I got my liscence. never stopped!????

Mom found me a job working next to her in 1965, worked next to here for 10 years, then worked construction for another ten, then an Electrician for 5 years 14 years maitainance maintenance, sheet rock to concrete doing remodels ... I miss working, it tries to drive us crazy eh Ray Sr. :glasses7:

I know I went over my budget of just get it running budget Two QP's, paint, all new rubber throughout, a 440 and trans, Schumacher kit with headers............

Mom found me a job working next to her in 1965, worked next to here for 10 years, then worked construction for another ten, then an Electrician for 5 years 14 years maitainance maintenance, sheet rock to concrete doing remodels ... I miss working, it tries to drive us crazy eh Ray Sr. :glasses7:

The only good thing about what I do now is
1, I can drink beer any time
2, I can make beer
3, I get free beer
4, You meet the nicest people driving a tractor

Took me 15 years to get used to retirement !!:wack:

The only good thing about what I do now is
1, I can drink beer any time
2, I can make beer
3, I get free beer
4, You meet the nicest people driving a tractor

:cheers: I agree on all especially #4 :coffee2:

Took me 15 years to get used to retirement !!:wack:

My neighbors think I am crazy, I am always walking the fields and talk to my dog here alone on the hill, Not use to it yet.. I do stay busy as I can.. sucks but it could be worse, I could be worm food :coffee2:

-
Back