Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The Odometer wasn't working on my 92 Ram. So I checked on the Ram site and got some info. Had to pull the cluster anyhow because about half of the bulbs were out. Learned that the odo is electric and has tiny plastic gears inside that get brittle and break. Sure enough after following disassembly instructions, one of the gears was missing teeth. The website even gave you 1 800 number to the gear supplier in Richmond. Sooo.... I have gears on the way to repair said cluster. Amazing how much info and help one can get on the interweb these days !!

I read a lot 2-3 books a week, and really hate the e readers.
Good morning Rani

I read a lot 2-3 books a week, and really hate the e readers.
Good morning Rani

I am in Italian class so I went to the library to get an Italian dictionary and they didn't have one. They have something on the puter but I wanted a book to take all over.

So I ended up buying one at B&N. #-o

I am in Italian class so I went to the library to get an Italian dictionary and they didn't have one. They have something on the puter but I wanted a book to take all over.

So I ended up buying one at B&N. #-o

Rosseta Stone CD's

Yeah, I have the French one. I was studying some before I made my trips to Africa. Gotta stay on it though. LOL

I had 3 yrs of French in HS, and it did help me out when I was in Toulon, France with the Navy but you are right if you do not keep up with it you loose it, I know I did.

I studied French my last year of my Bachelors program.....A language was a requirement and they only had Spanish or French to pick from.

We were offered French or Spanishh. I chose French because the teacher was HOT.

old fashion dinosaur times books lol

Attachments

• 20150401_053650.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 72
can you believe I got the wheel covers in the mail yesterday from Mr. memike from the benefit auction ......so I didn't think much of it and figured I would put them on the wall. I had never actually seen wheel covers like that on a car before.

So no more than a few hours after that I had a friend show up and said he found a 68 satellite that I have to go check out.

So I went with him to go see the car and the first thing that jumps at me is the satellite has the same wheel covers and there are only three...one missing.

freaky stuff.

My son had a project in grammar school and we had an old outdated set of encyclopedia and went to the library to look at an updated version and the one they had was online!

I know all of the aircraft technical publications went digital only and I hated it.

can you believe I got the wheel covers in the mail yesterday from Mr. memike from the benefit auction ......so I didn't think much of it and figured I would put them on the wall. I had never actually wheel covers like that on a car before.

So no more than a few hours after that I had a friend show up and said he found a 68 satellite that I have to go check out.

So I went with him to go see the car and the first thing that jumps at me is the satellite has the same wheel covers and there are only three...one missing.

freaky stuff.

Funny how things work out like that. Speaking of wheel covers did you see what I ended up with?

they are the second one....the sport wheel cover

Attachments

• 68_Belvedere0020.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 83
They weigh around 10 lbs each. The car is not that wavy it is the water reflections.

Attachments

• PICT0780.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 79
-
Back