Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
first cup for me, just hope we hear from Stan soon, or his daughter.. Thinking about him this morning.

Me too. I checked their blog and no recent update, but she did say if we didn't hear anything, that things were going as expected. He was logged on yesterday.

That therapy is very promising, I'm praying and hoping she's just waiting for some definite news of those assassin cells killing the cancer cells.

Me too. I checked their blog and no recent update, but she did say if we didn't hear anything, that things were going as expected. He was logged on yesterday.

That therapy is very promising, I'm praying and hoping she's just waiting for some definite news of those assassin cells killing the cancer cells.
Yea David, Stan was on my mind this morning, pm on it's way.

Howdy
I remember our regional manager having one of those car phones. As I recall, it looked about like a black brick with a keypad.

Morning all!! Up with the birds this morning!! You coo coos!!! Enjoy the day everybody!!! Gotta shuffle off to work!

Put the microwave in at the horse program yesterday and brought the Ramcharger home, drove it all the way no problem!! Done deal, now what? It sticks out like a sore thumb in my little neighborhood! Now everybody is gonna want a freebie plow next winter!!!

Coffee-ing up captain, ready for takeoff!! Geof

Tike, HF has the compressor on sale 349. I have an e-mail coupon for it they sent me.

Hops..What phone do you have in your Popmobile? It looks like the ones in the thread.

Good Morning Geof and Keith

No its a cb. Johnson 130a or 123 I believe and it works pretty well. I am just waiting for a cop to pull me over for being on the phone!

I got their flyer yesterday I will have to look. I have to wait to see what my bill is at the mechanics shop.

The one I have is an emailed one. If you want it I will send it to you.

-
Back