Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
wow you guys are still getting snow up there....today is day three of consistent low to mid 80 days

weeds are coming up in full force :???:

Yep you are the first up. Did you even go to bed? I am not awake

same problem ...I didn't even go to bed last night. I am way thrown off with sleep. When I have a ton of things on my brain and a lot is going on around me....I cant sleep :violent1:

wow you guys are still getting snow up there....today is day three of consistent low to mid 80 days

weeds are coming up in full force :???:

70's here today and warming through the week. Love it. I can get the GTS outside and paint the engine bay !!

Morning Kids. I'll take a cup of coffee, black please, no sugar.

Click ! There you go toolman, enjoy one on me this morning .

first cup for me, just hope we hear from Stan soon, or his daughter.. Thinking about him this morning.

Hello, Here's a cup of coffee for you all, grab one...

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Hello, Here's a cup of coffee for you all, grab one...

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Thank you Karl, That saved me a trip to the kitchen this morning brathaa :D

Memi whats up?

Looks like a 75 degree day here Ray Sr. But I can't get to overly involved starting anything today, my first day of therapy on my rotator cup that I had surgery on 10 11 years ago, we are hoping for no more surgery on it :glasses7: I have not been able to do this for two months now :cheers:, but keeping a :D on my face and know things could be worse bud :glasses7:

2:73 is out of the question. I have seen 27.3 ° on my thermometer though.

Everyone have a great day. I have to get going. I have to cut it short this afternoon because of a district Mac Tool meeting tonight. Hasta-la-vista baby!

2:73 is out of the question. I have seen 27.3 ° on my thermometer though.

Everyone have a great day. I have to get going. I have to cut it short this afternoon because of a district Mac Tool meeting tonight. Hasta-la-vista baby!

You enjoy, and snag me up a new cool hat Mike :blob::blob: :D

-
Back