Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They do since they are always near the surface. If they are cut and freeze they turn into limp noodles. No Idea why. COMING OUT OF WINTER HIBERNATION AND ABSORBING WATER MAYBE.

Alright Guy's, gotta go. Breakfast is done and I gotta get out to the shop. Got a (gravy ) brake job this morning. might also work on the GTS. Gettin Antsy

Went for a morning coffee before work, found this place down the street from the hotel. In Atyrau, Kazakhstan. staying here untill I get back home next week. From the name of the place sounded like a Hooters type joint but was nothing like Hooters. Just a good French style café.

Interesting...I bet you would rather be in a Hooters in the USA. Be safe and hurry home.

well that was a weird feeling today ...first time I log in with the new name.

I typed Ranidart70 and the password as I have for the last 4.5 years and it says "invalid user" I did it 3 times before it hit me why.

I kept wondering why the ball kept getting bigger and bigger.... #-o

Then it hit me.... :banghead:

Ok, I'm back!!!

Got lucky. when I reinstalled my hard drive after slaving it to my son's computer to save my info, it booted right up!! YAY!

I have no idea why the restore that I tried didn't take when I restarted it originally, but am glad that it worked when I put it back in. It just saved me so much time to reload...

My sleeping rhythm is all screwed up lately. Hopefully it will get back to normal soon. I woke at 2:30 and I was up for the day.

If I wake up that early I can almost always get right back to sleep. My usual alarms are 4:20 and 4:30. I tried 426 and 440, but since I rarely jump up at the first one, that cuts my time getting ready for work a little short. 318 and 340 would be too early and 225 is just out of the question.

hmmmm....440 would still be a little early for me but that is some interesting thinking Keith

My plan for today is get out in the field and get some more rhizomes to replace the frozen ones.

I am to get a snowy mix today. Trout season is upon us but I never got into ice fishing!

Keith, did you get the PM?

Yup,
As soon as you have everything we can plan a day. Either a weekend, or I could cut out of work early and do an afternoon sometime.

How did the back glass go? Warm enough. I saw you rinsed it,. Was that after and did it seal good?

-
Back