Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
real quiet in here this morning. The user list on the home page is real small.

Everyone must be on their end of spring break hangovers or something

well that was a weird feeling today ...first time I log in with the new name.

I typed Ranidart70 and the password as I have for the last 4.5 years and it says "invalid user" I did it 3 times before it hit me why.

Oops!

Kinda quite in here today..
I'm at work. Just got online to look for parts for a broken chineseum pallet jack
Keith

Makes me wonder how important a fan shroud is.
Maybe I don't need one at all. ...... just looks disturbing to not have one and see the fan turning real fast

Maybe I don't need one at all. ...... just looks disturbing to not have one and see the fan turning real fast

Ahh, My Road Runner didn't have one from the factory. Gotta trust the wrench that put the fan on.

I noticed something on the dart yesterday. The front tire on the drivers side is just hitting the fender brace in a tight turn. The passenger side is not. With the tires straight the gap on the pass side is almost an inch and drivers 3/4 or so. I think the upper contol arm needs to be aligned (it is out all the way) since all new bushings in the front end and just waiting to get it on the road to bring it down. Is there any fore and aft adjustment you can think of?

Morning all, gona be a good day. Rani I think that fan is GM. looking at your thread you might want a 3/4 inch spacer in there to get the fan closer. Calling for mid 70s here today. Have a good one, Off to Pueblo today.

I put a 10" electric on the 6 rad just to get some of the wiring done in prep for the 440. It is really a weird feeling not to have a metal fan there while working on the car when it is running. It is just not right.

Morning all, gona be a good day. Rani I think that fan is GM. looking at your thread you might want a 3/4 inch spacer in there to get the fan closer. Calling for mid 70s here today. Have a good one, Off to Pueblo today.

Morning Jaws. I am pretty sure mine had a spacer on it also come to think about it.

Getting p to 60 on Thursday but with rain. My 2 convertibles are itchin"!

Mitch, Did you get the install completed?

Heck no !! Slow and steady. I'll get the 75ft roll of gas line today. Tomorrow I'll go in the crawl and lay it out and make connections. I try not to do anything on the week ends . LOL. The weather is warming up here , so I guess I could go ahead and pull the furnace now.

Heck no !! Slow and steady. I'll get the 75ft roll of gas line today. Tomorrow I'll go in the crawl and lay it out and make connections. I try not to do anything on the week ends . LOL. The weather is warming up here , so I guess I could go ahead and pull the furnace now.

Morning swinger.

I had a hard freeze here sat night and all the rhizomes I cut are frozen solid. I did not leave the heater on in the shop like an idiot now I have to re dig them all again and toss the frozen ones. I thought it was over also.

I had them in containers by the door on the floor. I do it every year it seems. I guess I never learn.

My Father used to tell me when I was a kid " Son, haste makes waste " . Stuck with me all these years. I sure miss Dad.

I have noticed lately that when the body lets me do things I rush it a bit. Not the way I used to do things.

Morning swinger.

I had a hard freeze here sat night and all the rhizomes I cut are frozen solid. I did not leave the heater on in the shop like an idiot now I have to re dig them all again and toss the frozen ones. I thought it was over also.

While freezing doesn't sound good I gotta wonder...Don't they freeze solid while still in the ground?

-
Back