Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I think I have seen it all today in this thread, Mitch knows when to say no it appears.

5 64 and up friends are coming over today at noon, one has Ribs (two big racks) on his smoker now, I am making BBQ beans, sliced and diced bell peppers and onion now , made some cole slaw yesterday so it can set threw the night and day till noon in the fridge, another fellow is bringing his wife's potato salad.
Everyone have a great day, stay safe up in the bad weather if you live near @FISHYPETE

Well I think I have seen it all today in this thread, Mitch knows when to say no it appears.

5 64 and up friends are coming over today at noon, one has Ribs (two big racks) on his smoker now, I am making BBQ beans, sliced and diced bell peppers and onion now , made some cole slaw yesterday so it can set threw the night and day till noon in the fridge, another fellow is bringing his wife's potato salad.
Everyone have a great day, stay safe up in the bad weather if you live near @FISHYPETE
Now that sounds like some food that I could wolf down there Mike. :thumbsup:

Have a fun time Mike it all sound good.

Southern kind of cooking today, and drinking many beers and do a couple shots will be on the agenda

Thank you Fred, I seen your order came in on the ladies wear
Yep and now I gotta stick them to my butts. lol

I was going to post a pix of the daffodils blooming but figured that would just be cruel! I mowed yesterday as well if that makes you feel any better!
Sounds good to me at this point I would enjoy mowing the lawn.

I was going to post a pix of the daffodils blooming but figured that would just be cruel! I mowed yesterday as well if that makes you feel any better!
Not gonna let John get by without giving him a hard time back Mike.

-720617660520294277.jpg
:thumbsup:

Bed is getting close! First test fit. Now i have a plan for mounting it. Onwards and upwards. Soon i will get the 2” drop spindles and lowering blocks. Its gonna be the coolest rat rod in town!

D445CD21-F012-4CCF-ADE9-19F0DA0F4453.jpeg

-
Back