Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

012530DB-AE93-49B4-B251-6143C9EE6D52.jpeg

Now I know why I saw that county roads pickup equipped with the snow plow yesterday. :lol: We have a state hiway closed because of snow. At only 2200' elevation. On a nice clear day you can see The Channel Islands from up there :lol: Just 1 lousy rain shower here today.

Now I know why I saw that county roads pickup equipped with the snow plow yesterday. :lol: We have a state hiway closed because of snow. At only 2200' elevation. On a nice clear day you can see The Channel Islands from up there :lol: Just 1 lousy rain shower here today.
Here's Keith plowing snow in Minnesota today. @66340SEDAN "It's knee deep to a tall Indian" like my Dad used to say. :lol:

keith7.jpg

So I’m back to thinking it’s the battery. It’s only 3 months old but i drive the Jeep 60 miles today after the light came on and it holds at 11.9 running and off. Thinking I popped a cell?

So I’m back to thinking it’s the battery. It’s only 3 months old but i drive the Jeep 60 miles today after the light came on and it holds at 11.9 running and off. Thinking I popped a cell?
I can't post it, I just can't.
Hope you figure it out Buddy.

-
Back