Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wish I could paste some of the phone calls I get.
Best one a guy asks can I go through his 440-6 dist his motor shoud get installed so. Sure. Can you look at a few others also. Sure. OK open the box one used two NOS. They are seriously expensive. Ran the nos up no issues his did need a rebuild. Get them done, send them back. OK around a year later get a call guy is pissed. What did you do to my distributors all three won't turn the shafts are to short. He cranked each one ten minutes he said. Hey, take a pic down the hole. He did builder never put the oil pump drive in. LOL tell him the motor has to come apart and be checked since there was no oil pressure. never heard from him again!
Did something similar on my SBF :lol: I was like 17 at the time so cut me a little slack :lol: Motor was in the Ranchero already, ignition was about all I had remaining to do. For some reason I looked in the part box and there in the bottom of the box this long hex shaped shaft

DOH!.jpg I know, I'll slide the keeper washer off the shaft and drop it into the oil pump from above :lol: DOINK! as it bounced off the bottom of the oil pan :lol:

Did something similar on my SBF :lol: I was like 17 at the time so cut me a little slack :lol: Motor was in the Ranchero already, ignition was about all I had remaining to do. For some reason I looked in the part box and there in the bottom of the box this long hex shaped shaft

View attachment 1716054587 I know, I'll slide the keeper washer off the shaft and drop it into the oil pump from above :lol: DOINK! as it bounced off the bottom of the oil pan :lol:
No fun digging that out. LOL Can't remember how may times stuff like that's happened to me.

@WV64Signet So, I was looking up some of your transmission issues and found this. Hope it helps, one of my favorites.

sat at work freezing for 8 hours today.. no power.. finally said **** it and came home... in a bad mood.. and on my way home i get behind a F350 and for some reason this asshole has full on KC daylighters below his bumper facing backwards... so sick of being blinded by everything on the road, this is just a new level of WTF though.. i need to eat.. i'm bitchy :)

Well ****, Jeeps alternator took a dump. Now it’s not charging at all.

Good morning Mopar Mob. Up and at em early again today. Headed out to do my workout and get some breakfast. Should be 92° and sunny all day here.:thumbsup:

Bed is almost sitting exactly where i want it. Made two cross pieces, doubled up 1x1 square tubing so there is 4 vertical walls instead of 2. I need some spacers, havent decided what to use yet.

sat at work freezing for 8 hours today.. no power.. finally said **** it and came home... in a bad mood.. and on my way home i get behind a F350 and for some reason this asshole has full on KC daylighters below his bumper facing backwards... so sick of being blinded by everything on the road, this is just a new level of WTF though.. i need to eat.. i'm bitchy :)
You need a drink man! Cheers!

giphy (1).gif2.gif

-
Back