Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I pretty much do it here. I enjoy helping people.
That's all well and good. I like helping people too. But better off getting paid for it.
Bonus is that people generally are more respectful and actually listen when they are paying someone.
You are already the shure grip hero. Run with it. We need a alternator guy for sure.
Go for it!

You know one of the requirements for my new place will be a shop for working on alts/

Dont you love it when you help a guy in a thread, never listens and fights the issue for weeks then figured out it is what you said. I just walk away now.
Hah. If you find out at all. That one guy with the fire I only found out 'cause somehow @Mopar_Tim knew and posted here.

Or elsewhere.
Playboy?!
Yup the internet!
Dear Penthouse...
You guys have no idea who I blocked from my shop.
You let me in!
LOL

Then there's the OP that asks a question and then after a dozen replies asks the same question again. Funny there are no more replies.

It's spring , a robin....lol

332889568_2961083504035941_3811148312773017562_n.jpg

Well I hope most of you guys have eaten your breakfast already. Here's another sick food story from Vietnam . I went and shot some pool with my banker buddy tonight then he invited me and my gal and her daughter and husband to dinner. He said we were going to be eating De.. which is goat. I didn't think I'd have a problem with that. But...... He ordered a goat ***** and testicles. Some goat intestines. And some goat mammories. No..... I did not eat any of that. And I never will. I did sit there and drink the beer that he bought though.
PXL_20230223_125149293.jpg

PXL_20230223_125152268.jpg

PXL_20230223_125629643.jpg

PXL_20230223_130524603.jpg

Well I hope most of you guys have eaten your breakfast already. Here's another sick food story from Vietnam . I went and shot some pool with my banker buddy tonight then he invited me and my gal and her daughter and husband to dinner. He said we were going to be eating De.. which is goat. I didn't think I'd have a problem with that. But...... He ordered a goat ***** and testicles. Some goat intestines. And some goat mammories. No..... I did not eat any of that. And I never will. I did sit there and drink the beer that he bought though.
View attachment 1716054459

View attachment 1716054461

View attachment 1716054469
Can't says I blame you !:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Geese Mitch did you have to post this?

View attachment 1716054470

Wow, that's just not right! LOL

Yuck think I'd be drinking beer as well.

So get in my Jeep to leave, freaking battery light is on on the the dash. Off, it shows 12.9 Volts, running, 14.7 which is what it’s shown since I got the little rattle light TMM showed me. Everything is tight , what gives

-
Back