Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
At least weekly I get good calls. A timing light I had a tire kicker on one for a long time. he said he knew how to hook it up. red wire on the end of the coil wire, black ground but where does the clamp go. Told him I wont be liable, not selling it to you.
:rofl::rofl: There's a lot of people that shouldn't own a old car. And if they do they shouldn't try to fix it. :BangHead::BangHead::lol:

Sat was pretty funny. Guy comes over do some quick stuff for him took about a hour. His wife is cool also. So somehow, I asked him if he was the last pic in dodge ball. His wife lost it. In thirty years thats the best way to describe him she said.

Beautiful day here in Arkansas, took the Demon out yesterday afternoon.Daffodils are blooming!

BB1601F4-21D7-4A3B-A607-F169406B5543.jpeg

Sat was pretty funny. Guy comes over do some quick stuff for him took about a hour. His wife is cool also. So somehow, I asked him if he was the last pic in dodge ball. His wife lost it. In thirty years thats the best way to describe him she said.
:rofl: :rofl: Hey wait, I was last picked! :BangHead::BangHead:

Still blowing and snowing, got some snow moved down to road, now going to take my sweetie to work, only 6 miles but all back country roads, it will be an adventure

Still blowing and snowing, got some snow moved down to road, now going to take my sweetie to work, only 6 miles but all back country roads, it will be an adventure
Drive careful Pete!

Need help. I bougt a fan mower from Australia, it is running backwards because of its the Northern hemisphere how do I make it run the right way?

10K post later switch the wire polarity will come up!

Need help. I bougt a fan mower from Australia, it is running backwards because of its the Northern hemisphere how do I make it run the right way?

10K post later switch the wire polarity will come up!
:rofl: :rofl: Rewire? Was it Chris?

-
Back