Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dont you love it when you help a guy in a thread, never listens and fights the issue for weeks then figured out it is what you said. I just walk away now.
I quit giving advice a long time ago. Those guys that ask for the easy solutions and dont understand the basics.
There was a guy on youtube,couldnt figure out points. Bought some chinee pertronics style, dropped distributor in, timing off and couldnt get it running. Its not like changing a light bulb. There were like 50 viewers explaining the same thing,#1 tdc and he ignored every one of them. This was a 4 cyl tractor.

I only give out so much. That guy Joe Wh... pissed me off big time. Lots of calls, gave him a shitload of pointers. No issue right. So he sent me four cases to clean up. No biggie done that before. He gets them back must of slapped them together and post them on this thread. Nice right!

Last edited:
All the comments in the sale and wanted threads are the worst. Most of them start with "I think that fits a ........"

:mob: :mob: :lol:

I quoted right out of a service manual. Nope, wrong. So i started taking pictures of the pages. Too much time wasted on some people.

I quoted right out of a service manual. Nope, wrong. So i started taking pictures of the pages. Too much time wasted on some people.
Yep, they are going to be right whether they are wrong or not. :lol:

All the comments in the sale and wanted threads are the worst. Most of them start with "I think that fits a ........"

:mob: :mob: :lol:
......and I'm trying to stop that man. My main problem with it is, I don't half pay attention to the fact that it's a for sale thread. I've been trying to do better.

Just like the how many threads there are now on pinion angle. The procedure I quoted is right out of the MP chassis manual......but look how many people argued. lol I don't know why I kept going on that. I'm not gonna waste the time like that anymore.

Just like the how many threads there are now on pinion angle. The procedure I quoted is right out of the MP chassis manual......but look how many people argued. lol I don't know why I kept going on that. I'm not gonna waste the time like that anymore.
I jack back of car up until driveline angle is dead flat and point diff down 2 degrees. Done.

Can you believe i didnt do my morning intro?
Too busy playing catchup.
-28° here. This weather is hanging on til next week.

I wish I could paste some of the phone calls I get.
Best one a guy asks can I go through his 440-6 dist his motor shoud get installed so. Sure. Can you look at a few others also. Sure. OK open the box one used two NOS. They are seriously expensive. Ran the nos up no issues his did need a rebuild. Get them done, send them back. OK around a year later get a call guy is pissed. What did you do to my distributors all three won't turn the shafts are to short. He cranked each one ten minutes he said. Hey, take a pic down the hole. He did builder never put the oil pump drive in. LOL tell him the motor has to come apart and be checked since there was no oil pressure. never heard from him again!

I wish I could paste some of the phone calls I get.
Best one a guy asks can I go through his 440-6 dist his motor shoud get installed so. Sure. Can you look at a few others also. Sure. OK open the box one used two NOS. They are seriously expensive. Ran the nos up no issues his did need a rebuild. Get them done, send them back. OK around a year later get a call guy is pissed. What did you do to my distributors all three won't turn the shafts are to short. He cranked each one ten minutes he said. Hey, take a pic down the hole. He did builder never put the oil pump drive in. LOL tell him the motor has to come apart and be checked since there was no oil pressure. never heard from him again!
Ouch! But pretty funny! :rofl: :rofl: It's Ray's fault.

At least weekly I get good calls. A timing light I had a tire kicker on one for a long time. he said he knew how to hook it up. red wire on the end of the coil wire, black ground but where does the clamp go. Told him I wont be liable, not selling it to you.

Ever since you fixed my taillight I have a clunk noise in the front. :poke: :poke: :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back