Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I cannot figure out that lie, but you can just mention the few things that went down. I would say overall increase for my bills, all of them is around %15
I can’t either.

My food bill is up 125 percent
My gas per gallon is almost double.
30 - 40 percent on everything else

And supply chain gutted

Your right . Then back to the regularly scheduled Thong Thursday!

hoppy tt.gif

bow.gif

bird.jpeg

Wow I have alot of IPB's now adding that 65 one in. Wonder what ya think try for a set say 54-75?

It sucks with a fixed income.
Until Social security I didn't have a fixed income for 28 years. It's tough to pay your bills when you don't know how much you will have left at the end of the week after expenses. Good thing my wife had a good "fixed income" paycheck. My profits were just supplemental income. :lol:

I have a bit for SS. I just want to dump my healthcare but cant with the wife. Crazy crap here she would have to pay back medicare b for then years before Tricare will take her on. That was a hell of a surprise.

I figure I can be broke working or be broke on Social Security so working two days a week and 5 days for myself

I have a bit for SS. I just want to dump my healthcare but cant with the wife. Crazy crap here she would have to pay back medicare b for then years before Tricare will take her on. That was a hell of a surprise.
Wait what?

Dont you love it when you help a guy in a thread, never listens and fights the issue for weeks then figured out it is what you said. I just walk away now.

Dont you love it when you help a guy in a thread, never listens and fights the issue for weeks then figured out it is what you said. I just walk away now.
Every day. Or you make a valid suggestion on post #3 and another member suggests the same thing on Post #6 and he is the hero. :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:

I find it funny now. It bothered me for a while. But now I say it once and if it falls on deaf ears, phukk um.

It's easy for me I just don't go anywhere else in here other than this thread. :thumbsup:

Speaking of being wrong, How about the weatherman! It's a good thing that they were wrong and we got a fourth of what they were predicting. Hacks! :rofl:

I have a rule now, if they’re panicking and saying it’s gonna be a huge snow, which for us is 8 or more inches, then we’re probably only getting about 3.

-
Back