Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all, 22deg out this AM. I need to get out and clean out the barn now that the horses can get to the back pasture. All the snow melting is showing quite the mess.

That's the idea
My 7 year old son said it best last night. He said “girls are fun to play with but really mean and you can’t hit them”

He got shoved down by a girl during gym class and tore the knee on his jeans and was sad about it

In for a break. Been out clearing the flower beds of fall leaves. You know the ones the get stuck under the bushes. An hour and a half into it and the hammies said need a break. I'm about a third of the way done. I'll just do the same amount of time a couple more mornings and be done. Plenty else to do outside in the meantime.

LMAO. I call B/S. $27 for 5 quarts ($5.40/qt.) but $9 a quart if you only need 1. My truck takes 6 with a filter

20230301_101503.jpg

20230301_101407.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Or vice versa. Yeah, most people don't look at the per unit cost.

Edit to add.... I usually just grab 2 5qt jugs and work the cycle that way.
I thought of that but next oil change I will be 2 quarts short. :BangHead::BangHead::lol:

In for a break. Been out clearing the flower beds of fall leaves. You know the ones the get stuck under the bushes. An hour and a half into it and the hammies said need a break. I'm about a third of the way done. I'll just do the same amount of time a couple more mornings and be done. Plenty else to do outside in the meantime.
To windy here today, I want to burn my raised beds today, I have a bucket of lime I want to work in, Mikie needs a fresh tomato fix, bell peppers, banana peppers and mild halopino peppers, not going to grow strawberries this year, lettuce, carrots, cucumbers.

Did you see this Eric? @71GSSDemon

Shop vac works, no bending up and down.

Thanks Chris, I replied. Doesn't look like a 10 sec car. asked for specs.
Get your contact information for the member. His thread may get taken down. Although a new member we don't take too kindly to selling in a non-sale thread and especially in the Welcome Wagon forum. It looks like a nice car but the guy has no history here and Texas would be a long trip to go look at the car.

or have the extra on hand for adding cuz of the leaks like I do....or buy 6 jugs and then it will come out even and save $9 per oil change.
Or just buy it by the 55 gallon drum and save a **** load

Get your contact information for the member. His thread may get taken down. Although a new member we don't take too kindly to selling in a non-sale thread and especially in the Welcome Wagon forum. It looks like a nice car but the guy has no history here and Texas would be a long trip to go look at the car.
Road trip

Oh, I am not buying the car. Just curious about it. Thanks

-
Back