Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
naw.. work stressed me today.. got it handled.. playing drums now trying to relax :)
Oh man YES !! Thats the ticket Icetech. Mine are ready if I ever great ready again, the leaders in place

16777175697144548234593945201221.jpg

Same here, this old brain don't stop enough most day, unless stress hits me from something I wanted to avoid, its been a few weeks since I was able to take a nap, my wife is the daily nap queen here .
Yea stress for me is a no nap day and been in a lot of stress the last 6 months.

Doc follow up tomorrow. I developed some post operative infection been on Cephalexin
The last few days. Feeling better. But he wants to see me anyway. So there goes tomorrow.
Naw, I will meat you at that sports barr down the street a couple blocks, shoot some pool, drinks then lunch, on me !! Be there at 10am

Hope your dog will share his house. Bet he has a list of requirements before ya move in and # 1 is ya best be potty trained.

Hope your dog will share his house. Bet he has a list of requirements before ya move in and # 1 is ya best be potty trained
Lol, the dog is in our house… it never uses it

More days of stress, more naps I need..
I felt like cracking today. First time under this new job. I have 13 days to submit 41 projects worth nearly a quarter billion dollars and let’s just say, it’s like trying to beat a hemi Cuda with a 170 slant 6 in a drag race while towing a yacht

I felt like cracking today. First time under this new job. I have 13 days to submit 41 projects worth nearly a quarter billion dollars and let’s just say, it’s like trying to beat a hemi Cuda with a 170 slant 6 in a drag race while towing a yacht
Makes it even worse when the wife is not talking to ya. Yea Chris been there hope the best for ya.

Anyway.

Trying to decide if I want to go to Indy Friday. I really don’t need anything and if I’m gonna take a day off, I’d rather work on my dart. Hmm

I keep trying to help you guys!!!! Here's a woman that's a friend of ours here in my city of Vinh Long. She is 56 years old She is approximately 5 ft 4 and weighs 110 lbs. But unlike most women here in Vietnam she has money. She has lots of land that she has bought here in the city. She's not looking for a guy with lots of money. She's looking for a guy with
A good heart. Lol
IMG_20230302_085227.jpg

-
Back