Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tell me about that sun machine Hoppy lol!
I dont think you were in this then. Picked one up just to fix and do mine and a cool piece. I used to do them all the time in the 80's in the gas station I worked in. Well posted some pics and it exploded. I prob did close to a thousand at least since then.

When does the Madness start?
In a week for a little over a week. Just my two daughters, their kids, their mom (yes, the x is going no problem though), Cheryl and I ten altogether.
I rented a three-bedroom condo on Panama Beach.
Cheryl and I are going down a couple days early and staying a couple extra days spending some extra days with the grandkids. Their family recently transferred in from Japan.

Morning. I see where today's conversation is going. I'm staying back.
After all it's Thong Thursday to boot.

It's
60739_Engine_Web.jpg
!

Good morning :D

In a week for a little over a week. Just my two daughters, their kids, their mom (yes, the x is going no problem though), Cheryl and I ten altogether.
I rented a three-bedroom condo on Panama Beach.
Cheryl and I are going down a couple days early and staying a couple extra days spending some extra days with the grandkids. Their family recently transferred in from Japan.
I always root for Gonzaga in the tournament, Mark Few was a childhood friend and what he's done with that small school is amazing plus it's in this state.

-
Back