Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No but you can buy soiled underwear that’s been against pussy…

Yep that is listed as the number one online money maker for women…
EEEWWWWEEE!
m_5b747c3aaaa5b8a3857f312b.jpg

The big question is how do you know that?

The wife wants to eat Haggis and wants me to eat it too when we go to Scotland, ever look at what's in traditional Haggis? I don't do organs in general.

It tastes like the tons of spice...

Just remember, the term "British (or Scottish or Welsh) Cuisine" is never used. Generally nasty, bland stuff on the island. No wonder they conquered most of the known world. They were looking for takeout.

The wife wants to eat Haggis and wants me to eat it too when we go to Scotland, ever look at what's in traditional Haggis? I don't do organs in general.
But it is guts cooked inside the stomach...what could be bad about that? excuse me, feeling sick now

It tastes like the tons of spice...

Just remember, the term "British (or Scottish or Welsh) Cuisine" is never used. Generally nasty, bland stuff on the island. No wonder they conquered most of the known world. They were looking for takeout.
Ok thanks, hoping the spice will cover up the stank that it must be. Lets see, a pudding of lung, heart, kidney mixed with meat (mutton) and suet (lard from around organs) Holy ****!

Had that in Ireland as a breakfast sausage, almost lost it. You know they cook eggs in boiling oil like we do fries! Not good with a hangover at all.

Sounds delightful....honestly, I would be more inclined to try than some of what is on Mitch's kitchen table many days..

I've tried some things, like escargot (sounds better than snails?). Thought if I ever visited the P.I. in the Navy I'd try Balut that's pretty gross to tho.

Ok thanks, hoping the spice will cover up the stank that it must be. Lets see, a pudding of lung, heart, kidney mixed with meat (mutton) and suet (lard from around organs) Holy ****!
Blood sausage... kidney pie.

There's a few dishes I grew up with.. pickled tripe, chicken gizzards and hearts in sauce, cow tongue, kidneys so organ meat isn't all that intimidating.

I don't think I'm big on a lot of UK food, when I was in Mallorca Spain there was a large Brit population in the Malaga Bay area, tried those English beans on toast and all that ****, not very good to me but I tried it.

I would try it if someone had it and it was the local food. I find it interesting to try the foods that are local to the area. Ususally better than the same somewhere else. There are limits though

Blood sausage... kidney pie.

There's a few dishes I grew up with.. pickled tripe, chicken gizzards and hearts in sauce, cow tongue, kidneys so organ meat isn't all that intimidating.
Sure, just make sure you boil all the piss out of those kidneys before you eat them lol! My son tried a tongue taco at a mexican joint out here, spit it out. I dunno. Never liked liver, too gritty or something, weird texture. Have had fried gizzrards, not a fan, don't even like it in stuffing.

Like not interest in Lutefisk or Hàkarl. I mean maybe, but gosh....

Some animal bits are just meant to be mulched and used for fertilizer :lol:
They all get pissed off at me here when I tell them that about the chicken feet and the duck feet especially. I tell them we grind it in America and feed it to the hogs. Lol

I would try it if someone had it and it was the local food. I find it interesting to try the foods that are local to the area. Ususally better than the same somewhere else. There are limits though
Well said, I agree with that. Some places I've been I've been surprised by the food, like Israel, food was great. Korea too.

Hàkarl It has a strong ammonia-rich smell and fishy taste, making hákarl an acquired taste. ... Fermented shark is readily available in Icelandic

What is Anders username? Maybe he has some insight?

-
Back