Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Serving Olympia Lite were they? :lol:
That reminds me of this photo posted last night. The Redbreast can sell for $3-400 on secondary and they are drinking it with Busch Light tallboys?
WTF!

redbreast.jpg

I knew this place was going to be crazy, outside tables had a column of beer with taps so no waiting for a bartender.
There was a place in the Hamptons we used to hit called the Boardy Barn, crazy also. Only issue it was directly across the street fromm the police barracks!

d3e465_12ee1c65207849b090c67f8216a44aaf~mv2.png

That would be fun to build, wish we all lived in the same area and get together and build something like that. With all the talent everyone has it would be a blast.
Kinda think we might drink more than work but still would be fun.
Nah that would never happen lift day was a perfect example of combined talent. Best quote was Tike "hold my coffee and watch this" :rofl:

lift.jpg

The Brit Club, Diego Garcia, BIOT

Brit Club in Diego Garcia, I got arrested leaving that place "on a bicycle" Scotty of the Biot got me lol! That's okay, I told them I wanted to speak with the Queen when they asked, they didn't know what to say, I may have been a little intoxicated.

Now Lift Day one was out of control, you can tell when my wife is sipping whiskey with Ben drinking!

One time many moons ago I was in Belgium. We stopped to eat a little French restaurant. We didn't speak French and they didn't speak hardly any English.
I got through my order and ordered a steak. It comes out and looked like a nice steak with all the fixings.
First bite and thought it tasted funny oh well try a second bite and was looking for the waiter.
He comes over to the table and I point to the steak and go MOOOO. He looked puzzled and replied with his best horse whinny.
We busted out laughing, no not eating horse and ordered another basket of bread.
Ya right I am a picky eater.

For a while we were meeting around once a year with this group. Was fun kind of fell apart. Fishing was a fun day with a few of us.

DSC01390.JPG

DSC01396.JPG

DSC01403.JPG

-
Back