Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well it is self titled "ridiculous rides". I like steam punk okay, like rat rods, lots to look at.
An old acquaintance from the desert builds ridiculous rides. Jay Leno has one of them.
70808013.jpg?crop=1xw:0.jpg

rodney.jpg

rodneyII.jpg
th?id=OIP.jpg

There is a woodpecker that has decided my aluminum gutters require hammering every morning.... What the heck? Went to check and make sure there were no critters that might be attracting its attention and nope.

There is a woodpecker that has decided my aluminum gutters require hammering every morning.... What the heck? Went to check and make sure there were no critters that might be attracting its attention and nope.
We had one on the steel pipe of the chimney , annoying , squirt him with the hose .

Last edited:
Man.. for 23k.. i wish i had bought that :) i have myself a 10k limit to start with though, no biggy.. that would be too nice to beat on :) I'm keeping my original paint.. if i get a chip or scratch.. oh well life goes on
Ya, But the bid is at 23K now. Still has 6 days to go. No telling.

Ya, But the bid is at 23K now. Still has 6 days to go. No telling.
Good point... i am figuring i will have 23-25k into mine when i get it driving, without fresh paint.. stuff is more expensive than i had figured

Man.. for 23k.. i wish i had bought that :) i gave myself a 10k limit to start with though, no biggy.. that would be too nice to beat on :) I'm keeping my original paint.. if i get a chip or scratch.. oh well life goes on
Thinking about leaving the original paint on my 65 Belvedere Postcar.....
0623181655.jpg

Thinking about leaving the original paint on my 65 Belvedere Postcar.....
View attachment 1716057952
Love that car.. and yeah.. i have had cars with nice paint.. i stress constantly about parking lots and just people in general.. only thing that is going to suck for me is trying to find paint to match the factory stuff to fill in the lower quarters and other repairs

-
Back