Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Love that car.. and yeah.. i have had cars with nice paint.. i stress constantly about parking lots and just people in general.. only thing that is going to suck for me is trying to find paint to match the factory stuff to fill in the lower quarters and other repairs
Some of the paint suppliers have a camera for paint matching and works out quite well.
When I painted my Scamp I started to get carried away with getting it straight and a perfect paint job. Couldn't afford to put more into it and like you said if it gets scratched or dented I would have a fit. So did a decent job it looks good even up close just not to the point of crying over a scratch.

20200710_135748.jpg

IMG_20220721_154907197.jpg

Some of the paint suppliers have a camera for paint matching and works out quite well.
When I painted my Scamp I started to get carried away with getting it straight and a perfect paint job. Couldn't afford to put more into it and like you said if it gets scratched or dented I would have a fit. So did a decent job it looks good even up close just not to the point of crying over a scratch.

View attachment 1716057961

View attachment 1716057962
She's sweet!

Hey guys. Time to register mu truck again. 900 bucks. And a smog test......every 2 years since new....

I love canada soo much.. wish i could live there. I grew up right on the border so i watched a lot of CBC and am almost canadian myself :)
That's funny Use to come over a lot , swap meets and shooting ranges , my sister married an American . But since covid haven't been over . I refuse to get that can-app . But that has changed now , so can start coming over again.

That's funny Use to come over a lot , swap meets and shooting ranges , my sister married an American . But since covid haven't been over . I refuse to get that can-app . But that has changed now , so can start coming over again.
I have a friend who went up to Vancouver BC with that ap, sounded like they were picky about it at the border, like it gives you a confirmation number to your phone, better remember to write that down cause if you look at your phone sitting still at the crossing they'll let you hear about that!

-
Back