Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I keep trying to help you guys!!!! Here's a woman that's a friend of ours here in my city of Vinh Long. She is 56 years old She is approximately 5 ft 4 and weighs 110 lbs. But unlike most women here in Vietnam she has money. She has lots of land that she has bought here in the city. She's not looking for a guy with lots of money. She's looking for a guy with
A good heart. Lol
View attachment 1716057835
@dartnabout here's your chance buddy!

Morning!
-20° and a high of -4. Pretty soon we will have above freezing temps. Its about time.

Dont you love iit? Insurance cover it I hope?
I'm not making a claim, "technically" not even required to fix it. The front corner damage was actually caused by a neighbor across the street who told our neighbors he isn't paying to fix it. He also filed an insurance claim and got 16K for damages to his own fence from the same tree. It's nuts out here when the wind blows, think all of my neighbors have had trees take out the power lines, kinda why I had the alders taken out up front.

For us 48 is as warm as forecast for two weeks out. Rain and wind today but the faucet is supposed to turn off by 10 am, good for the fence guy.

No got out bid. Man I went to 300 on them and got sniped. My fault should have watched them end. They would have been perfect.

I see these but the pic sucks and need to know the height. Not ideal but will work. Those safe deposit box ones my friend Matt gave me are perfect for points boxes. So there is one hurdle over with. Caps and ECU's i need to get better organized on before I get that hoard, so I want to have plenty of extra room for them. I will have caps and rotors way back to the 20's then. I hope like heck he sells me the books with them. The old ones are not cheap at all.
Lot of (4) Filing Cabinets

I see these but the pic sucks and need to know the height. Not ideal but will work. Those safe deposit box ones my friend Matt gave me are perfect for points boxes. So there is one hurdle over with. Caps and ECU's i need to get better organized on before I get that hoard, so I want to have plenty of extra room for them.
Lot of (4) Filing Cabinets
Looks to be around 60 inches, dunno. So ya got more coming in, I can see where you'd want to know where the parts are, you have a lot!

Morning shakers and movers. Nothing exciting here to talk about.
Getting ready to head back to Florida next week for a small family reunion at the beach.

I keep trying to help you guys!!!! Here's a woman that's a friend of ours here in my city of Vinh Long. She is 56 years old She is approximately 5 ft 4 and weighs 110 lbs. But unlike most women here in Vietnam she has money. She has lots of land that she has bought here in the city. She's not looking for a guy with lots of money. She's looking for a guy with
A good heart. Lol
View attachment 1716057835
That is tempting but I am a home boy.

Looks to be around 60 inches, dunno. So ya got more coming in, I can see where you'd want to know where the parts are, you have a lot!
You have no idea. Thousands of just Mopar and Prestolite points and condensers. Prob a few hundred caps right now. Gets overwhelming and it all started with a sun machine here.

-
Back