Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think the thermometer at the airport is broke again. The sun is out, not terribly windy, very few clouds, and the temp has only gone up 4° since I woke at 05:00 :lol: 47° here at the beach :lol:

Went and cleared snow so a customer can pull out his 5th wheel camper. Moved some stuff out of shop. Used the forks. I need ballast on the back of the tractor, almost tipped it.
Shop was cold again, pellet stove keeps shutting down overnight. On low, sensor cools of and cuts off the feed auger.

Had some errands to do in town. Got thirsty went to
th?id=OIP.jpg
Brew of the day is Guatemalan. From past experience they BBQ some mean Hot Links too :thumbsup: They don't have the other variety adult beverages at the drive thru as they do indoors though :BangHead::lol:

Dam Hot sausage would be killer with Jabalia right now. Did a dist for a regular here. Sucks not having a pump on the parts washer workin. New one here Tomorrow, I hope.

Last edited:
75 and sunny, Jeep actually running decent means go play in the river

23F94C37-643B-4F31-9BB3-E20B0774F9FC.jpeg

Forget building a new house, I’m just gonna put a futon in the dog house :BangHead:

Haven't naped in a long time.
Same here, this old brain don't stop enough most day, unless stress hits me from something I wanted to avoid, its been a few weeks since I was able to take a nap, my wife is the daily nap queen here .

Doc follow up tomorrow. I developed some post operative infection been on Cephalexin
The last few days. Feeling better. But he wants to see me anyway. So there goes tomorrow.

-
Back