Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all happy Friday to the working glass.
The basement construction continues got all the sheetrock electrical done sprayed the ceilings done.
Another week or so and it will be closer to finished. I'll be glad our last construction project I'm tired of the dust and stuff!!
Have a great day!!

Morning Y'all
Morning naybor, coffee is doing its job this morning, 50 degrees at 5:17 this morning, rain in the forecast, all our trees have started blooming, I am worried a late freeze this month may take them out, I sure hope not.

Morning all happy Friday to the working glass.
The basement construction continues got all the sheetrock electrical done sprayed the ceilings done.
Another week or so and it will be closer to finished. I'll be glad our last construction project I'm tired of the dust and stuff!!
Have a great day!!
Did you do all the Finnishing, spray the ceiling yourself ?

giphy.gif

Wow, Spring river up in Hardy is at flood stage, I wonder how our me is doing up farther north is doing ?
@Sublime one

Screenshot_20230303-052628_Region8News.jpg

Morning naybor, coffee is doing its job this morning, 50 degrees at 5:17 this morning, rain in the forecast, all our trees have started blooming, I am worried a late freeze this month may take them out, I sure hope not.

38 this morning. Most of the Daffodils are up and a few trees are starting to bud. Weekend is kind of a wash out but the week ahead looks reasonable.

I just made cup number two in the Black and Decker. Damn Nespresso pods are too expensive but wife and daughter like them.

38 this morning. Most of the Daffodils are up and a few trees are starting to bud. Weekend is kind of a wash out but the week ahead looks reasonable.
Today is a wash out here, Saturday, Sunday and Monday is sunny and dry for me, looking forward to it, brake line plumbing has started and going well, hope to fill thos lins up soon

If you switch you really need to change out all the rubber and clean out the brake lines, seriously it will make it all swell alot.
Morning

Not sure, do you have any advice on that DOT 3 change to 5 ?
My understanding is they you have to change out everything, wheel cylinders to master cylinder so not sure if that's where you're at. I did a complete rebuild of the braking system.

I like that it's non-corrosive and does not have any moisture in it.

If you switch you really need to change out all the rubber and clean out the brake lines, seriously it will make it all swell alot.
Morning
I have all new rubber lines, I better stay with DOT 3 , thank you Hoppy
No a buddy is doing the work. I'm nothing more than a helper/holder and the money guy. :)
I will be staying with DOT 3 then.

Matt my friend showed me some parts that were in both. Holy crap they swelled like double at least Lots of write ups on it also. Stay with 3 unless every single thing is new in the system.

In know most of your have it and him on ignore... but the Dan the Man car thread is entertaining.

That dude has got to be a Russian troll farm....

:lol:

-
Back