Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I tried the whole pod thing... didn't care for it, although the coffee aisle at the store is almost exclusively k-cups now
I have both, some times my pool shooting and musicians like a pot of coffee made, I drink one to two cups in the morning, maybe two threw out the day.

I have all new rubber lines, I better stay with DOT 3 , thank you Hoppy

I will be staying with DOT 3 then.
Dot4 won't eat rubber and has a higher boiling point, Dot5 is based on silicone and east rubber.. 4 is fine though

I have both, some times my pool shooting and musicians like a pot of coffee made, I drink one to two cups in the morning, maybe two threw out the day.

I have caffeine in some of my workout prep elixirs so one cup in the morning, mostly out of habit, and I'm rocking

Dot4 won't eat rubber and has a higher boiling point, Dot5 is based on silicone and east rubber.. 4 is fine though
Hmmmm so DOT 4 has a better/higher boiling point , something to think about, I have all new rubber lines, all new wheel cylinder in the rear, new disk up front, maybe 7 to ten feet of old line running to the rear.

Go Bruins!!!

Took down the Sabres 7 - 1 last night

101 points... point differential of +103

I really really really hope they don't crater in the playoffs.

Hmmmm so DOT 4 has a better/higher boiling point , something to think about, I have all new rubber lines, all new wheel cylinder in the rear, new disk up front, maybe 7 to ten feet of old line running to the rear.
Old line has to be flushed out and I would worry about the master cyl rubber. Not sure on dot 4. Why change?

Interesting

Are DOT 3 and DOT 4 Brake Fluid Compatible?​

Yes. DOT 3 brake fluid is compatible with DOT 4 brake fluid. However, DOT 4 offers a higher boiling point.

DOT 5.1 is used in high-performance and heavy-duty applications due to its high boiling point. It’s compatible with DOT 3 and DOT 4 fluid.

DOT 5 brake fluid is silicone, meaning it doesn’t absorb water. It’s not compatible with the other brake fluids and is used mostly in classic cars that remain in storage for long periods and need a brake fluid that doesn’t absorb water.

Found some more vinyl after the Jefferson Starship concert. One is a Quicksilver Messenger Service which has David Freiberg in it, other is a Jefferson Starship when Grace Slick was with them.

Image - 2023-03-03T034701.806.jpeg

Yeah... not sure about the eating rubber thing... I read a lot before deciding. I did like the lack of moisture creation specifically for vehicles that sit a lot... I'll keep an eye on the lines to see if there's any impact. Thanks @Icetech

Wow, Spring river up in Hardy is at flood stage, I wonder how our me is doing up farther north is doing ?
@Sublime one

View attachment 1716058295
Well we darn sure got a lot water last night, just under four inches. I have already toured the farm this morning checking for road erosion and creek over flows. All of our dirt work and drainage work looks like it has payed off. The overflow we installed on the bridge worked great so we had zero road erosion. Translated our road is not in the pasture! In the past the water washed the road out and dumps all the rock in the pasture. I am one happy guy this morning. But the creek is darn sure up!

Well we darn sure got a lot water last night, just under four inches. I have already toured the farm this morning checking for road erosion and creek over flows. All of our dirt work and drainage work looks like it has payed off. The overflow we installed on the bridge worked great so we had zero road erosion. Translated our road is not in the pasture! In the past the water washed the road out and dumps all the rock in the pasture. I am one happy guy this morning. But the creek is darn sure up!
Great job on that John, we are looking forward to a very nice Saturday, Sunday and Monday, Mikie likie sunshine.

-
Back