Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well we darn sure got a lot water last night, just under four inches. I have already toured the farm this morning checking for road erosion and creek over flows. All of our dirt work and drainage work looks like it has payed off. The overflow we installed on the bridge worked great so we had zero road erosion. Translated our road is not in the pasture! In the past the water washed the road out and dumps all the rock in the pasture. I am one happy guy this morning. But the creek is darn sure up!

How's the range burms doing?

Any thoughts on Schumacher quality? I'm thinking there's a happy place somewhere between the $35 eBay version (sketchy) and the $350 Norms Speedshop version. Schumacher kinda strikes that at first glance??
I have used Schumaker exclusively for my engine mounts on several cars both race and street. Flawless! But you darn sure have to be very specific on your request as they have a zillion combos. I have not dealt with the new Schumaker’s yet.

Yee haw, gonna be a bumpy afternoon here, level 4 of 5 on the TORCON this afternoon around 2-5. We’re on the northern edge of that boundary estimate.

Well we darn sure got a lot water last night, just under four inches. I have already toured the farm this morning checking for road erosion and creek over flows. All of our dirt work and drainage work looks like it has payed off. The overflow we installed on the bridge worked great so we had zero road erosion. Translated our road is not in the pasture! In the past the water washed the road out and dumps all the rock in the pasture. I am one happy guy this morning. But the creek is darn sure up!
Good news!

Hope you strapped down the futon and the dog house!!!

Be safe Chris
Time to prep the Jeep for storm chase mode. I’ll go sit on the highest hill in the county to the south west of us and watch for trouble.

Nice picking up one lateral file cabinet today . Got the light boxes in thanks to Rent a Billy yesterday. I just cannot work over head.

nc_ohc=otdaVPNcTMwAX9X30u_&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Last edited:
2nd cup. Keureg. Office coffee is tassimo. No better or worse than the local coffee shops.

Carlisle ride?
nc_ohc=yBIp1y-p9dUAX83JQj6&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

I send you the Craigslist ad and I live vicariously through you as you bring that drag car back to life :thumbsup:
Well being you can afford the car and I can't. How about send me the car instead of just the ad?? All things aside, it has a great look. I would leave as much alone as possible

My rule of thumb in the shop is when the dirt/dust is over a inch time to sell it!

-
Back