Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have to like having doors on storage, keeps the dust/dirt out, I need some of that everything in my shop except my stereo equipment gets dusted when I work.
Seems like even my cabinets fill with dust. I need to get a bunch of old refrigerators to store stuff. At least the dust would stay out.

Good Morning everyone. Happy Friday to those it matters to. Planning to work on the Charger more. I hope to have the front stub in and the front suspension in so it can be rebuilt. Then the car will be a roller for the first time in decades.

Good Morning everyone. Happy Friday to those it matters to. Planning to work on the Charger more. I hope to have the front stub in and the front suspension in so it can be rebuilt. Then the car will be a roller for the first time in decades.
Decades, wow I feel better lol! Roller is good!!!

Decades, wow I feel better lol! Roller is good!!!
To be fair...I have only owned it for 2 years. It was in a junk yard since the 80's...this is how i found it

Resized952018081595112237.jpg

My friend Jim is bringing his 70 Charger 440 six pk vitamin c to Mopars In The Park in the barn finds. Rough but the real deal

Well being you can afford the car and I can't. How about send me the car instead of just the ad?? All things aside, it has a great look. I would leave as much alone as possible

It would be very cool... clear coat.... get a nice street drive train in there but keep the strip look...

So many fun distractions

Basically 20 K for a shell is what I am reading. They are worth 125K+ done though....

Still undecided about going to Famoso for the March Meet. Likely rain here and a chance of rain there for Sunday that is. Saturday is qualifying day and weather looks much better. One good thing about qualifying day is everybody runs all day.

So, Dodge released another teaser video for the last hemi performance engine based car. Speculation here is another 7.1lbs of boost. That would make it 18.6 and roughly 1300hp. Their marketing team is knocking out of the park as far as I am concerned and I can't even think to have one.

What day is it?

Fröhlichen Freitag!​

Keith does that for me! :rofl:
The ruster could use repainted. :) But that might be the next owners problem... I plan to do some work to it soon. Haven't decided for sure how far I will go with it. Definitely going to pull the interior. Put new package tray in and do a little refresh.

-
Back