Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've never really investigated the purpose of those Starlinks, but 12,000 of them seems a bit excessive :realcrazy:
My understanding is that he’s trying to cover the globe in internet, places that have never had it.

I just hate seeing the stupid things in the sky

My understanding is that he’s trying to cover the globe in internet, places that have never had it.

I just hate seeing the stupid things in the sky
He is a horrible human.... i had posted much worse then deleted it.. trying to use my mental filter here so i don't get in trouble :)

Don't know about the rest of you but I didn't do anything all day, even dinner is left overs.

Don't know about the rest of you but I didn't do anything all day, even dinner is left overs.
i've been at work for 10 hours... had i think 1 job all day.. i would rather have 20 per day.. but no biggy, fridays are always slow.. decent profit this week at least..

P.S. I REALLLLY should work on welding in my frame connectors but it's damn cold out and i hate working in the cold... heater helps. but i'm using it as an excuse cause i'm lazy

i've been at work for 10 hours... had i think 1 job all day.. i would rather have 20 per day.. but no biggy, fridays are always slow.. decent profit this week at least..

P.S. I REALLLLY should work on welding in my frame connectors but it's damn cold out and i hate working in the cold... heater helps. but i'm using it as an excuse cause i'm lazy
I found I’m ordering new tips for my welder. Can’t find any .030 in stock locall

What kinda job you work at? Me is thinking up stupid stuff to put on my old truck and hasn't been profitable but hoping it will be this summer.

334887922_929408388214009_2788697816878986143_n.jpg
Blizzard here :BangHead:

i feel bad for you. i have a friend that lives in ND and man.. that weather is insane
I don't mind it, ya get use to bad weather. I lived in Washington State most of my life and the crime got to the point it was unbearable. Here it's just weather in the winter and no one trying to steal anything has it's advantage.

Good evening all............. Got wiring for Fan 80 percent completed, installing wiring harness again.....With new wires in it....

Evening, snowing as I type this. Didn’t get much done but get fuel for the tractor.

-
Back