Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
She shoots 74% on free throws this year, my son is a basketball coach for a different school here near by, 7 years now, my two grand sons (her brothers) was all basketball players so :lol: :thankyou:
Pretty dang good, has basketball in her veins! Maybe a college scholarship in her future!

I have just seen a Hemi distributor for sale ....says it is rebuilt. Wondering who rebuilt it....was it you @halifaxhops ? It doesn't look like your workmanship. :eek:

FOR SALE - 1970 1971 Hemi Distributor. Rebuilt.
Hell no spliced lead, no oil tube or cap, used points, used vac advance. Run bet it is not real!

Heres a 440-6 I just did for Parts hound

DSC01561.JPG

DSC01562 (1).JPG

DSC01563.JPG

Morning!
-12° and a high of 1 today.
Visit mom this morning,then buddy’s truck gets some work. The boot on rack and pinion is bad. New boot was $100. Parts prices are getting ridiculous.

Exciting morning yesterday, while letting dogs out saw pile of horse crap in driveway. Guys fixing the fence left a gap about 2 feet wide and they came over to my yard/neighbors yard for a visit. I filled a 5 gallon bucket cleaning up after them lol! Couldn't round them up with apples, neighbor had to come over with feed bowl, shook it and they followed her back. I had to do a quick temp fix until the crew got back out here. Fence is done at least.

Image - 2023-03-04T021052.306.jpeg

Exciting morning yesterday, while letting dogs out saw pile of horse crap in driveway. Guys fixing the fence left a gap about 2 feet wide and they came over to my yard/neighbors yard for a visit. I filled a 5 gallon bucket cleaning up after them lol! Couldn't round them up with apples, neighbor had to come over with feed bowl, shook it and they followed her back. I had to do a quick temp fix until the crew got back out here. Fence is done at least.

View attachment 1716058748
Free fertilizer. Of course you had trouble getting them to leave. The grass is always greener on the other side.

So operation file cabinet is complete. Weird but great pickup. Retired lawyer and it is in the garage next to his office. Garage, is a understatement freaking warehouse full I mean full of stuff he bought at auctions. Some seriously cool stuff in there un opened model kits, toys, cabinets, general stuff at least the lowest pile was 4 feet high. Nice guy. Well you guessed it he has more cabinets pretty much what I want. Going back Tuesday with the trailer. The wife will have a blast. Harley of course is invited back she is the Rodent killer got a few mice pretty funny. Felt like American Pickers for real! Have to bring the camera, seriously wild. I saw a few old in the box BB guns I will ask what he wants for them, have to be early 50's.

Wife informed me to wake her up at 7am, she told me last night that we need to leave at 7 thirty to get to an auction/estate sale an hour drive away, how the hell do these ladies do it, no way could I just give myself 25 minutes to be in the truck leaving, she has never drank a cup of coffee in her 44 years married to me.
I must have a minimum of an hour, arthritis has kept me on time everywhere I go, work the stiffness out before I can be happy... yep, cue @krazykuda

So operation file cabinet is complete. Weird but great pickup. Retired lawyer and it is in the garage next to his office. Garage, is a understatement freaking warehouse full I mean full of stuff he bought at auctions. Some seriously cool stuff in there un opened model kits, toys, cabinets, general stuff at least the lowest pile was 4 feet high. Nice guy. Well you guessed it he has more cabinets pretty much what I want. Going back Tuesday with the trailer. The wife will have a blast. Harley of course is invited back she is the Rodent killer got a few mice pretty funny. Felt like American Pickers for real! Have to bring the camera, seriously wild. I saw a few old in the box BB guns I will ask what he wants for them, have to be early 50's.
Cool, sounds like an awesome time coming! Dig thru those piles like Mike does lol!

Wow, I would make the trip with you and help, just to see this lawyers stash !

Would take days! I just did a hoover over it. He is going to look for meters and ignition catalougs for me at the auctions and call me. Good for both.

Good morning everyone. Got work done on the charger. Front frame rails 90% welded in and suspension is bolted it. Looks nice. Next is rebuilding the front suspension now that it is held ans doesn't tip over and such

Wife informed me to wake her up at 7am, she told me last night that we need to leave at 7 thirty to get to an auction/estate sale an hour drive away, how the hell do these ladies do it, no way could I just give myself 25 minutes to be in the truck leaving, she has never drank a cup of coffee in her 44 years married to me.
I must have a minimum of an hour, arthritis has kept me on time everywhere I go, work the stiffness out before I can be happy... yep, cue @krazykuda
Treva would love it his specialty if there is one is Glass and cast iron skillets. Holy crap some of those pans are $$$$$

Good morning everyone. Got work done on the charger. Front frame rails 90% welded in and suspension is bolted it. Looks nice. Next is rebuilding the front suspension now that it is held ans doesn't tip over and such
Buy a kit from PST, way easier.

Did get the wiring and lights in finally, nice. Now work on the shelves today I guess, the wife is with the boy-girls for a few days.

You have a special lady there Mike.
Most take 25 minutes just deciding what to wear.

Buy a kit from PST, way easier.
I have all the rebuild parts. I have an unorthodox suspension. I tried something different. With building the frame myself, I decided to use a Crown Vic k member. Unbolts as 1 unit, 12" rotors, 4 piston calipers, aluminum k frame. Power rack and pinion and coilovers.

20230301_173855.jpg

20230302_173835.jpg

20230303_171947.jpg

A 5.0 Charger? Blasphemy!
Nope just the suspension, the rest is homebuilt and Mopar. The cost was the deciding factor. All in, including the rebuild parts under 500 whereas all of those upgrades for a Charger is way outside my budget. The wheels are just to roll it around.

Nope just the suspension, the rest is homebuilt and Mopar. The cost was the deciding factor. All in, including the rebuild parts under 500 whereas all of those upgrades for a Charger is way outside my budget. The wheels are just to roll it around.
They are rediculous for sure.

-
Back