Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When did you get this beast?
Couple years ago. Was in the junkyard since the 80's. Been slowly making a 2x4x3/16 tube frame. Vic front suspension, mopar rear springs with sliders. 400 big block and 4spd. Full stock car roll cage. Also planning to make this a C500. All like a left over abandoned stock car

Morning weekend workers what's happening??
Last night we went to a sports bar with a indoor golf simulator type deal.
Alcohol and golf what a mix...we had a great time.
Later this morning making a run to Kansas City to see the MNL and have a brunch with her.
Then do some shopping for faucets and lights for the bedroom/bathroom build.

Going to work on pulling the front suspension apart. When it is done, then it can be dropped down on the wheels. At that point I can finalize the front hanger of rear leaf spring mounting.

You have a special lady there Mike.
Most take 25 minutes just deciding what to wear.
Thank you Ray, and yes, I know what you mean bud, she is some kind of wonderful
I have all the rebuild parts. I have an unorthodox suspension. I tried something different. With building the frame myself, I decided to use a Crown Vic k member. Unbolts as 1 unit, 12" rotors, 4 piston calipers, aluminum k frame. Power rack and pinion and coilovers.

View attachment 1716058753

View attachment 1716058754

View attachment 1716058755
Love this idea!! Keep us updated

Wow 8 days to go also
Wow, those were $40 back in the day when I sold them.

Capture esco.png

Thats the one that needs a transmitter also. That takes a impossible to find mercury battery. Had one hard sell. Have a bunch of the super tach II now. Prob 6 broken ones also for parts.

Seller's Description​

1970 Dodge Super Bee · Coupe · Driven 123,456 miles 1970 Dodge Super Bee 383 Magnum(Plum Crazy) Started the restoration and just not so into it anymore. Replaced the fuel tank, Repoped the hood, Floors done, trunk done, original 383 was replaced with a 400. Car runs and drives. I have the seat and plenty other parts like gauges, dash, original distributor and more stuff. 25k.. OBO... Clean Title

nc_ohc=oiFxh_SsUn8AX_g1Ul2&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

nc_ohc=bRimUXhggkcAX--PiZX&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

-
Back