Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Windshield in. Glad the glass guy is my buddy. Came to shop to install

1E737E57-0112-4F1B-9B86-E69ABCE9A8B9.jpeg

I don't want to buy it....but was curious about the tape on the points, the quality of the points (look to be burnt) and the general overall quality of the tag and innards. I didn't think it was a Hoppy rebuild.

I don't want to buy it....but was curious about the tape on the points, the quality of the points (look to be burnt) and the general overall quality of the tag and innards. I didn't think it was a Hoppy rebuild.
Ya. Rebuilt my ***. I asked him what new parts are in it. It's like lipstick on a pig. New paint on the housing and the vac advance.

Mike to answer your question what does it have for new parts?
My guess would be tape.

Well you guys have a good evening I have an early morning road trip to Jersy to pick up wheel trim for the Valiant.

Good Morning All! Well I know where I'm buying my distributor from when the time comes and it AIN'T THAT GUY! Hoppy's THE MAN!!!

Yep, I stabbed a hoppy dizzy in my 360, kicked right off and its a strong, tight sure firing dist. He did a little curve work on it for my needs, he is the Dizzy Man ! Or should I say Hoppy !
Granddaughter and her schools high school basketball team lost there game last night by 2 points, did not advance to the final 4 ..

Sunny and 60 today, it was dangerous walking to and from the shop yesterday, winds 50 mph gust, trees was dancing all day yesterday

Close game there, sure it was exciting to watch. 50mph will definitely drop a tree or a good sized branch anyway. Supposed to be a "wintery mix" going on here right now, could be snowing, haven't looked.

Granddaughter made 5 out of 7 threes last night, so proud of her in her sophomore year stepping up for the team

FB_IMG_1677768714223.jpg

Wow, pretty deadly esp. for a Sophomore! Watch out Jr./Sr. year!!
She shoots 74% on free throws this year, my son is a basketball coach for a different school here near by, 7 years now, my two grand sons (her brothers) was all basketball players so :lol: :thankyou:

-
Back